Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wanted; 7 nose cone.
Mr C

posted on 13/8/14 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
Wanted; 7 nose cone.

After a 7 nose cone of some description to butcher about and see if I can get it to fit my project. Would prefer something in reasonable condition colour not important, the wider the better, quite like the look of the GBS nose cones if there's one knocking about. Localish to Kent for pickup would be preferable than posting.

Cheers

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

GeoffT

posted on 14/8/14 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
I've got a grotty Caterham one (maybe repairable if you're the determined type) you can have for a fiver and an easily repairable MK one I'd let go for £15.

These would need collecting from the Bracknell area, so not exactly local - any good to you?

Geoff.

Edit to add:- In fact if you wanted the MK one I'd throw the Caterham one in for nowt...

[Edited on 14/8/14 by GeoffT]

Greenie

posted on 14/8/14 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
I have just bought a new car with a spare unused cone .... In orange, but in Lancashire.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr C

posted on 14/8/14 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeoffT
I've got a grotty Caterham one (maybe repairable if you're the determined type) you can have for a fiver and an easily repairable MK one I'd let go for £15.

These would need collecting from the Bracknell area, so not exactly local - any good to you?

Geoff.

Edit to add:- In fact if you wanted the MK one I'd throw the Caterham one in for nowt...

[Edited on 14/8/14 by GeoffT]

Just a little too far for me Geoff, though much appreciated.

Girl walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one

Mr C

posted on 14/8/14 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greenie
I have just bought a new car with a spare unused cone .... In orange, but in Lancashire.

Thanks Greenie, a touch too far, thanks all the same.

Greenie

posted on 15/8/14 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
Good luck......
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.