Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Urgent: garage recommendation in Coventry.
fesycresy

posted on 22/2/15 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
Urgent: garage recommendation in Coventry.

Could someone recommend a garage in Coventry?

One of our engineers has fcuked off to Coventry in the company van to meet a girl

He's come clean because he's stuck there with the wheel bearing sound like it's going to implode.

Any suggestions for a garage that could do a bearing tomorrow?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

MP3C

posted on 22/2/15 at 01:59 PM Reply With Quote
I normally take my car to Binley Woods Service Station my MOTs have always passed and work done never seems over the top and they have never tried to do something that doesn't need doing. I don't know about being able to do it tomorrow though.

Matt

MikeR

posted on 22/2/15 at 04:41 PM Reply With Quote
if it turns out he's a little north of coventry id reconmend peugeot specalists in nuneaton. used them for 14 years without complaint (and I'm a fussy sod).

have also heard good things about binley woods in cov.

fesycresy

posted on 22/2/15 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks lads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

Edwardo

posted on 22/2/15 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
I certainly won't be darkening Binley Woods service station door ever again to put it mildly!

We had the cam belt changed by them on our Focus turbo diesel just before we went on holiday a few years ago. The belt shredded and came off on the way back from Cornwall causing £1500 worth of damage to the head etc. My wife was heavily pregnant with our twins and we were left stranded until we could arrange recovery. They categorically denied it was anything to do with with the work they had done - even after I shelled out £250 for a professional automotive Engineers report which sited the belt failure as the cause of the engine damage!! Our Solicitor was getting nowhere with them until he informed us that the company had gone into liquidation and we were not going to get a penny (we also saw a huge list of suppliers etc that they owed tens of thousands to).

Shortly after that - suddenly they re-open again with a slight change to the name (no doubt some different company directors names) and start trading again. Every time I hear the advert on the radio it reminds me of the £1750 they cost me and makes my blood boil

I hope for everybody elses sake that they have had new owners since and are now trading fairly/honestly and ethically.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.