Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: LHD DAX RUSH 2.0 ZETEC with R1 bike carbs for sale
i_froloshki

posted on 9/6/15 at 09:12 PM Reply With Quote
LHD DAX RUSH 2.0 ZETEC with R1 bike carbs for sale

Good evening all,
Too many projects in the garage so this one has to go. Here is the link to the flea bay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAX-RUSH-KITCAR-2-0-ZETEC-NOT-CATERHAM-WESTFIELD-LOCOST-TIGER-/321770519037?

If you need any additional information - please contact me. Additional 5% discount for forum members. Some pics in the photo archive.
Link to youtube from the end of March -
https://youtu.be/p5Y71dcCUz4
Cheers
Yavor

[Edited on 9/6/15 by i_froloshki]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

emwmarine

posted on 10/6/15 at 07:02 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by i_froloshki
Good evening all,
Too many projects in the garage so this one has to go. Here is the link to the flea bay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAX-RUSH-KITCAR-2-0-ZETEC-NOT-CATERHAM-WESTFIELD-LOCOST-TIGER-/321770519037?

If you need any additional information - please contact me. Additional 5% discount for forum members. Some pics in the photo archive.
Link to youtube from the end of March -
https://youtu.be/p5Y71dcCUz4
Cheers
Yavor

[Edited on 9/6/15 by i_froloshki]

I know that this isn't a positive response but I think yo should look at getting it IVA'd. I think the price you are asking is probably too strong for a car that people might think they would have to do a lot of work getting it through the IVA. Plus the fact that someone else built it makes the process more complicated.

At the moment it probably fits into the unfinished kit category.

With IVA it would probably easily sell for more money.

Building a Dax Rush.

scootz

posted on 10/6/15 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by emwmarine
I know that this isn't a positive response but I think yo should look at getting it IVA'd. I think the price you are asking is probably too strong for a car that people might think they would have to do a lot of work getting it through the IVA. Plus the fact that someone else built it makes the process more complicated.

Except he lives in Bulgaria... and the car is in Bulgaria... and they don't have IVA in Bulgaria... and £7-ish k is probably a fair price for a Dax of that spec.

But apart from all that...

It's Evolution Baby!

i_froloshki

posted on 10/6/15 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
Yes, the fact that there is no legal procedure for registration of any type of a kit car in Bulgaria is the main reason why i want to sell this can and have one only for track days (haynes roadster with zetec turbo engine +MT75 and full roll cage). I know that the pricing for such car, with NO iVA and LHD is a bit difficult, but i am not in that hurry and i can wait for the right buyer who will take a good care for this car.
Thanks for the feedback guys))
Regards
Yavor

emwmarine

posted on 10/6/15 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
quote:
Originally posted by emwmarine

Except he lives in Bulgaria... and the car is in Bulgaria... and they don't have IVA in Bulgaria... and £7-ish k is probably a fair price for a Dax of that spec.

But apart from all that...

I think you will find he will struggle to sell a non IVA'd Rush at that price.

Time will tell......

Building a Dax Rush.

scootz

posted on 10/6/15 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
There's a healthy market for kits in Continental Europe, and if anything, I've found that it's a bit stronger than here in Blighty. It's a fallacy that only IVA'd ones go overseas. I've sold a couple of incomplete kits that were advertised on here to guys abroad. I'd imagine a left-hooker from a good brand like Dax would be pretty popular!

Anyway, I'll bail out here as Yavor hasn't asked for any marketing tips or pricing.

Good luck with the sale Yavor!

It's Evolution Baby!

i_froloshki

posted on 10/6/15 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks, as always in the last 5 years since i am a member and building my car with the support of this forum, all kind of advices, tips, hints and marketing strategies are more than welcome))
i_froloshki

posted on 15/6/15 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
bummp
i_froloshki

posted on 25/6/15 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
Open for sensible offers for lowcoster fellows))))
emwmarine

posted on 26/6/15 at 11:23 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by i_froloshki
Open for sensible offers for lowcoster fellows))))

It might be worth finding out where it might be possible to register it in Europe fairly easily?

Would it need IVA anywhere in Europe?

I still think it would have limited value as a track car but a Rush, road registered at that spec must be worth 8 - 9 k.

Building a Dax Rush.

i_froloshki

posted on 29/6/15 at 06:28 AM Reply With Quote
I explored all options around EU, but i guess it is only in the UK where it can be done. Poland was an option before - now they changed the legislation. Portugal, NL, Germany and France are not an option. I am still waiting for some details about Serbia, but i am not optimistic. So having in mind this the only option to have this done it to go in UK and do the test (the shipping is not expensive) or to make some not quite legal registration tricks ... which is the reason to try to sell this in the UK - there is a process in place, everybody is familiar with it.
Thanks
Yavor

i_froloshki

posted on 9/8/15 at 06:59 PM Reply With Quote
Hi gents,
Re-listed one more time)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/321828164082?

Price reduced))

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.