Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Spire GT3 RGB Spec Race Car for sale
Duncan36

posted on 6/8/15 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
Spire GT3 RGB Spec Race Car for sale

It's with regret that I'm putting my GT3 up for sale. I love this car, but I have the opportunity to buy a car that I've always wanted and move to Historic Racing with Dave Watson.

It was built new for the 2014 season and is a fairy consistent top 4 finisher. I've had a couple of podiums in it this season and should have had a couple more, but for silly things. It also led the race briefly at Brands. I'll hopefully add a few more podiums to that before the season is over. The only damage its had since being built was to bodywork, as I've never had an 'off' in it.

It's comes with two sets of wheels (wets and drys fitted). All the scheme has been added in vinyl to white painted bodywork, which makes touch ups really cheap and quick. It was freshly painted again for this season. It comes with a CBR1000rr engine, radical reversing diff, digidash data logger and everything else you'd expect on a RGB car. It has t got the new long GT3 front end, but two out of the top three GT3's haven't.

The car will be available at the end of the final round at Donington, unless someone is really desperate to have it before he end of the season. £24.5k

I have also just sent a spare engine off to be rebuilt, so a fresh blade engine will be available by separate negotiation.

My covered Brian James A Max trailer is also for sale, but available immediately. It's two years old and has the extra long ramps. £2500 ono

[Edited on 6/8/15 by Duncan36]

[Edited on 16-8-15 by Fozzie]

www.acorn-printing.co.uk
www.tshirtuk.com

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Duncan36

posted on 6/8/15 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Trailer now sold

www.acorn-printing.co.uk
www.tshirtuk.com

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.