Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2 mills, power saw and fly press
Adamirish

posted on 15/4/16 at 11:18 PM Reply With Quote
2 mills, power saw and fly press

Not sure if this is allowed so feel free to delete this if it is against any rules. This is of no benefit at all to me.

I work at an auction and this week we have some engineering equipment for sale from a local firm who are closing down.

We have 2 Harrison horizontal mills

One Norton fly press and a stand

A surface grider

And a power hacksaw.

All were in use before they were removed.

As far as I am aware the only reserve being put on them is scrap value. I would take a guess and say Whatever they make, they will sell for. They have lost their premises so it all has to go.

I'm no expert but they look in good condition to me. My photo bucket account won't play ball so I can't post any pictures but if I can get it sorted, I will do.

The auction is Wednesday(20th) evening starting at 6pm, these will be sold around 7.30 I would imagine. The auction is just outside Leominster, Herefordshire.

As I say, this is of zero benefit at all to me but one of you guys may well get a bargain. We will also have some more kit next week too. There is talk of a lathe coming, I will find out more at the beginning of next week.

We have a forklift on site so loading shouldn't be a problem though it may have to wait until the end of the sale at 9.30pm(ish).

Again, if this isn't allowed then please delete it, I am just giving you a heads up if you are in the market for such things.

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

Fandango

posted on 16/4/16 at 08:17 AM Reply With Quote
Interested in this, is it Leominster Car Auctions place?

Cheers

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson

dave_424

posted on 16/4/16 at 09:19 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the heads up
Adamirish

posted on 16/4/16 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote
Yes, it's Leominster car auctions. HR6 9RL for anyone interested.

Viewing is from 9am on Wednesday for anyone who wants to have a look.

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

Fandango

posted on 16/4/16 at 09:38 AM Reply With Quote
Cheers, will have a look

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.