Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Big clearout, Mx5 bits, wheels, brakes, wilwoods
sdh2903

posted on 5/5/16 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
Big clearout, Mx5 bits, wheels, brakes, wilwoods

Right following on from this http://locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/34/viewthread.php?tid=203783 I'm now splitting this little lot up. Ive struggled to price some bits so if i'm way off the mark let me know, i'm open to sensible offers.

1995 1.8 mx5 engine and 5 speed gearbox, 90k miles, new timing belt and tensioner kit, new waterpump, new exedy 3 piece clutch and release bearing, new crank seals, new sump half moon seals, new camshaft oil seals, (all receipted) Cam cover powder coated (baffle trays were removed prior to powder coating). Comes with all ancilliaries, inlet manifold, exhaust manifold (+new gaskets), airbox, maf, coils, alternator, engine mounts, most of which are still removed. Only things I havent replaced are plugs or oil filter as yet.

Complete with full engine/car loom and ECU. £500.

Set of OZ ultraleggera alloys, 4x100 pcd ET 37 offset, MX5, renault and more fitment. Freshly powdercoated gloss black and not been used since. They are immaculate and dont come up very often, especially in this fitment, i was looking for 12 month until these came up. They will need spigot rings to suit your application and having looked today I stupidly seemed to have misplaced the centre caps . These are very light and expensive new (700 a set).

£400

Wilwood powerlite kit for mx5 fitment. 270mm vented, grooved and dimpled discs, coated black to protect the edges and centres, Mintex M1144 pads. Comes with all mounting brackets and hardware.

SOLD

Brand new rear MX5 1.8 Pagid calipers (with receipt), complete with sliders/brackets/bolts, i started to paint these but for some reason didnt finish them so will need a coat of paint to finish

SOLD

Brand new Mintex 1144 pads to suit the above rear calipers. part no MDB1893M1144, please check they suit your application. SOLD

New MX5 1.8 rear discs, grooved and dimpled and coated black. SOLD

Mx5 rear driveshafts. removed from 1.8 car with push in shafts, overhauled, new outer CV joints and hub nuts, all greased and new CV boots.
SOLD

MX5 front uprights, cleaned and painted new bearings and hubs, the new bearings/hubs were £100 alone. SOLD

MX5 rear uprights, cleaned, painted, new bearings and upper bush replaced with polybushes. SOLD

Sytec injection fuel pump model OTP017, pre and post pump filters. SOLD

Mx5 1.8 prop shaft £20

New in box Delphi brake tandem master cylinder, fiat uno fitment, model LM70023, complete with new pushrod and clevis SOLD

TD04 turbo, off an impreza, good useable condition, £SOLD

Mk1 MX5 upper steering column, complete with steering lock, stalks and shroud and ign key. Has had mounting brackets welded on ready for an MNR installation, cant remember if any of the original brackets were removed, perhaps someone on here will let me know. SOLD

Mk1 MX5 Oe master cylinder and bias valve £10
Mk1 MX5 Clutch master cyl £5
Mk1 MX5 handbrake lever £10

Im sure i will find more but thats it for now.

Cheers
Steve

[Edited on 6/5/16 by sdh2903]

[Edited on 7/5/16 by sdh2903]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

APR

posted on 5/5/16 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
bits for sale

Hi Steve
U2U sent interested in the Front and rear brakes, front hubs and turbo

Cheers
Adrian

sdh2903

posted on 5/5/16 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Front brake kit sold.

Rear brake kit sold.

Turbo sold.

Front uprights sold.

sdh2903

posted on 6/5/16 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
Delphi master cyl gone.

Steering column gone

Rear uprights gone

sdh2903

posted on 7/5/16 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
Fuel pump and filters sold.

Driveshafts sold.

Open to offers on the engine and box and alloys. Need funds for new project

sdh2903

posted on 10/5/16 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
Wheels now sold.

Open to offers on the rest to move them on. Can strap engine to a pallet if you want arrange collection.

sdh2903

posted on 13/5/16 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
All now sold thanks.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.