Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Mk sports cars /Mk Indy Business Information announcement,
kitcardirect

posted on 26/11/16 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
Mk sports cars /Mk Indy Business Information announcement,

Mk sports cars /Mk Indy Business Information announcement,

Kitcardirect are pleased to announce as of the 26th November 2016 we have now legally taken over the worldwide manufacturing rights of the MK Indy kitcar, including the standard Indy the Indy r and Indy RR chassis.

Currently we are in a position where we can supply all chassis parts relating to the Mk Indy and all body work,

As passionate supporters of the product and brand; we will look to address as a priority some of the issues that have been a frustration for existing and new customers alike,

If you have any questions relating to the product please email us at sales@kitcardirect.co.uk. Or call us on 02034322679,We will endeavour to answer your emails and product enquiries as quickly as possible,

Currently we are moving into new premises so please bear with us for the next few weeks while we are establishing the project ,premises and website.

Kitcardirect would like to thank you in advance for your support and look forward to speaking and meeting with existing and new customers,

More updates will follow as we progress with the change and development.

Kind regards

Sean & the KCD team

http://www.kitcardirect.co.uk/

Follow Us On Facebook : http://on.fb.me/1KYgL8N

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
sonic

posted on 26/11/16 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
Fantastic news, the car / brand will hopefully now get the attention it deserves and a good business approach to selling / developing it.

All the best
Mick

LBMEFM

posted on 26/11/16 at 06:35 PM Reply With Quote
Very well done Kitcardirect this is fantastic news, the cars can now be taken forward and developed in manner they deserve. May I take this opportunity of wishing them the very best for the future and look forward remaining a loyal customer.

[Edited on 26/11/16 by LBMEFM]

theduck

posted on 26/11/16 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
I just hope they put more care into making chassis' than they do into making seats.
Nick from Cheshire

posted on 26/11/16 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
Good news! This may be the incentive I need to get my long languishing project moving again! Got fed up of waiting for parts to be available that never were.
StevieB

posted on 26/11/16 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote
Thats great news - having built an Indy previously I'm in the market to start a new build and the original Indy appeals since I know the things I would do differently in my approach to the build.

I'll keep an eye out for developments

Nash

posted on 26/11/16 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
I look forward to seeing where the Indy goes? What is happening with the other projects MK did/do?

It's What You Do Next That Counts.

Build It, Buy It, Drive It:
Southern Kit Car Club

sonic

posted on 26/11/16 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
I said 10 years ago that if the MK brand was marketed properly and the front of house / after sales was second to none it would have been a very good business. unfortunately it was never going to happen with the people who ran it upto now as they had know business acumen at all.
Toprivetguns

posted on 26/11/16 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
Good luck Sean.

MK is a strong name with a solid customer base that needs decent customer service.

I look forward to doing business with you and your team.

All the best.

Only drive as fast as your angel can fly... !

Wheels244

posted on 26/11/16 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Sean

Did you buy the 'Stealth' body moulds ?

I need a set of body work.

Cheers

Rob

Build Blog: http://wheels244.wordpress.com/

DRM Black7

posted on 26/11/16 at 08:20 PM Reply With Quote
Great news guys
Mash

posted on 26/11/16 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
Great news Sean

Best of luck with it

jtskips

posted on 26/11/16 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
Where is it moving to
raptor700
Contributor

Posts 241
Registered 28/2/09

Photo Archive Go!
Building: MK INDY R GSXR 1000 K5. Now sold..... Ready for th

posted on 26/11/16 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
I wish Sean and his team the best of luck . I personally couldnt be happier .
Sean is great guy and has a big passion for the mk brand after just finishing a very nice mk rr race car.

Time to put the past behind and move forward , I know him and his team will put 110% into making mk one of the leading brands in the kit car industry

Best of luck

Rosco86

posted on 27/11/16 at 07:53 AM Reply With Quote
Congratulations Sean, think this is a good move and im sure you will do well!

My Build Thread

wylliezx9r

posted on 27/11/16 at 08:07 AM Reply With Quote
I've bought stuff off Sean in the past and customer service has been excellent. All the best for your new venture

[Edited on 27/11/16 by wylliezx9r]

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

samjc

posted on 27/11/16 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
Where are you going to be basing mk sportscars sean,

Could have gone to a nicer chap had a few bits off you and your work is very good so can only see mk moving up.

kitcardirect

posted on 27/11/16 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
Hi All

Many thanks for the replies, we will use the feedback from both positive replies and where there are opportunities for us to improve,

To answer some of your questions,

Wheels 244 sorry but we had only interest in the Indy project and we are not aware of the circumstance with the stealth project or other projects they pursued,

Location we are based in Essex and currently moving into a new premises at unit 2d Concorde farm, Rayne Essex, CM776SP,

Please feel free to come back on how we can improve the product we welcome the feedback and it will help us deliver upon peoples expectations,

Thanks in advance again for you replies and look to update as we progress with the project,

kind regards

sean & KCD team

http://www.kitcardirect.co.uk/

Follow Us On Facebook : http://on.fb.me/1KYgL8N

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
SJ

posted on 27/11/16 at 07:54 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Location we are based in Essex and currently moving into a new premises at unit 2d Concorde farm, Rayne Essex, CM776SP

Thats good news!

Good luck.

Stu

Wheels244

posted on 27/11/16 at 08:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kitcardirect
Hi All

Many thanks for the replies, we will use the feedback from both positive replies and where there are opportunities for us to improve,

Wheels 244 sorry but we had only interest in the Indy project and we are not aware of the circumstance with the stealth project or other projects they pursued,

Location we are based in Essex and currently moving into a new premises at unit 2d Concorde farm, Rayne Essex, CM776SP,

Please feel free to come back on how we can improve the product we welcome the feedback and it will help us deliver upon peoples expectations,

Thanks in advance again for you replies and look to update as we progress with the project,

kind regards

sean & KCD team

Thanks Sean.

I wonder what they did with them.

All the best for the new venture.

I haven't bought anything from you yet, but it looks like that will change.

Cheers

Rob

Build Blog: http://wheels244.wordpress.com/

CosKev3

posted on 27/11/16 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Great to see the Indy is going to live on

Will SKC still be using the Indy chassis in the Raptor?

welderman

posted on 28/11/16 at 08:27 AM Reply With Quote
Great news and good luck to all involved

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

nick205

posted on 28/11/16 at 09:09 AM Reply With Quote
Sounds promising and as has been said above I'm glad to hear the Indy will live on. Built one some years ago (when it was still Martin K) and loved the building of as much as the finished product. Best of luck!

Matt21

posted on 29/11/16 at 11:26 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Hi All

kind regards

sean & KCD team

A base further north would be good

Instagram: @matt211988

Photobucket

My YouTube

Mash

posted on 29/11/16 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matt21
quote:
Hi All

kind regards

sean & KCD team

A base further north would be good

Essex sounds just fine to me, although there are a lot of kit car folk down in the South West

[Edited on 29/11/16 by Mash]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.