| posted on 23/4/18 at 07:11 PM||
|FOR SALE - MK INDY Kawasaki ZX12r - Built by me in 2011|
You might remember me on here a few years ago. I built my first MK Indy back in 2009 - 2011. Probably spent every weekend and a years wages doing
Anyway after 7 years i'm finally letting it go as I don't have the time to use it and the money can be used to fund my racing.
Here's the spec:
- Full spray in Kawakaski racing green
- Custom Kawaksaki racing graphics
- 13” Team Dynamic Wheels with Toyo r888 semi slick tyres
- Power commander – to allow you to change the power maps
- Kawasaki ZX12 2003 Engine
- Wilwood brakes on front, sierra discs on rear
- Cosworth LSD
- Westfield reverse box with custom built solenoid to enable to the use of a button on the dash.
- guages for fuel, oil pressure, oil temp, water temp
- fibreglass seats with carbon fibre headrests and custom seat cushions - i have a spare set in green too.
- 4 point belts with standard seatbelt clips on.
- Protech adjustable shocks
- motec oil cooler
- custom built sump
- heavy duty sump guard
- two bonnets with two air filters for road/track use.
- bespoke dash - one of a kind.
- carpeted interior
- carbon fibre effect rear shelf
- speedohealer for calibrating the speedo
- full car rewire and custom fusebox with wiring diagrams.
Couple of my wiring diagrams here as examples:
I've got all of the notes, wiring diagrams, receipts, IVA paperwork etc. etc.
It's ready to drive away but I can assist with delivery if necessary.
I'd like to think it's a really nice example as I've thrown money and time into it as you do when enjoying a project.
I've taken it on a few track days and it's great fun. I've got some videos if anyone is interested. I've driven other fast
cars and race Mini's but this car is something else. It's really light and the sequential gearbox is so much fun. You really need to find
some nice open roads or a track to use all the power. Saying that, it's not an animal, it's quite easy to drive and the noise from the
induction and exhaust just makes you smile. Although I've even driven it in the wet on a circuit and it's not for the faint hearted.
I've added a quick video of a track day at Brands a few years ago. https://youtu.be/nObQNJ9qOPk
I'm initially asking 10k on ebay as I don't want to deal with people wanting test rides so i'm open to offers to anyone on here.
Here's the ad for photos: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253579157433
Any questions, email me email@example.com or call 07850095958
Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!
| posted on 4/5/18 at 09:42 AM||
|I've relisted due to ebay removing the listing as I had the word caterham in the listing... Whoops... |
| posted on 14/6/18 at 09:50 AM||