Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Procomp revalved dampers
Daf

posted on 8/8/18 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote
Procomp revalved dampers

Bit of a long shot, but I want some new shocks for my car and my preference is revalved ones from Procomp as the consensus is this is the best choice by far. Trouble is there doesnít seem to be any way to contact them as theyíre incredibly busy and from what Iíve read one of the chaps has been ill. Does anyone know if Iíll be able to contact them and if they still supply shocks? Or am I just best living with non revalved ones and going elsewhere?

Cheers

Daf

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Charlie C

posted on 8/8/18 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
I have the procomp revalved shock and its the best upgrade by far, I had them fitted in February a last year if you can wait until the circuit racing season is over you'll probably have a better chance of getting through. Matt did post a while back and said that whilst the racing season is open he focuses on his racing clients which makes sense to me as thatís his main business.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ben_Copeland

posted on 8/8/18 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
Matts dad passed away some time ago, but I have him on Facebook. Best way is to email him but if you would like to pass me your details I can send them to him and explain what your are after and the best way to get in contact.





Ben

Locost Map on Google Maps


Z20LET Astra Turbo, into a Haynes Roadster

Enter Your Details Here
http://www.facebook.com/EquinoxProducts for all your bodywork needs!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   Ben_Copeland 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Daf

posted on 8/8/18 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ben_Copeland
Matts dad passed away some time ago, but I have him on Facebook. Best way is to email him but if you would like to pass me your details I can send them to him and explain what your are after and the best way to get in contact.


Thanks for the info guys, Ben Iíve sent you a U2U, and Matt should you stumble across this thread at any point Ė my condolences for your loss.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
AdamR20

posted on 9/8/18 at 07:39 AM Reply With Quote
What sizes do you need? I've just picked up a rolling chassis with some on (brand new and correctly valved for low spring rates) and won't be using them.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
CosKev3

posted on 9/8/18 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AdamR20
What sizes do you need? I've just picked up a rolling chassis with some on (brand new and correctly valved for low spring rates) and won't be using them.


If they are no good for Daf U2U me sizes please

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daf

posted on 9/8/18 at 07:53 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:
Originally posted by AdamR20
What sizes do you need? I've just picked up a rolling chassis with some on (brand new and correctly valved for low spring rates) and won't be using them.


If they are no good for Daf U2U me sizes please


Adam you have U2U, won't be able to check sizes until this evening, you were quick jumping in there Kev - wait your turn

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
CosKev3

posted on 9/8/18 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daf
quote:
Originally posted by CosKev3
quote:
Originally posted by AdamR20
What sizes do you need? I've just picked up a rolling chassis with some on (brand new and correctly valved for low spring rates) and won't be using them.


If they are no good for Daf U2U me sizes please


Adam you have U2U, won't be able to check sizes until this evening, you were quick jumping in there Kev - wait your turn


could have U2U'ed Adam on the sly

Is yours a Indy or Indy R?

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daf

posted on 9/8/18 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
It's neither, it's a "cobbled together with bits from every manufacturer and eBay" and registered as a Daf Engineering 7
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
AdamR20

posted on 9/8/18 at 10:19 AM Reply With Quote
Catchy name

I'll post them in For Sale if they are no use to Daf. Cheers guys!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply


go to top






Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.