Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Single seater
Beamerboy

posted on 6/9/18 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
Single seater

For sale is my single seater ,hill climb , sprint car

T89 Designs Single Seater Locost.

built in 2017 and just completed it’s first season at many different circuits and sprints

Car has MSA approved ROPS and a vehicle passport.

A fast and ultra reliable sprint/hillclimb car. Very easy to drive and requires hardly any maintainance so makes an ideal first single seater litterally all season I go out back to pits fill with fuel off I go again it’s been as easy as that

CBR600 F3 Engine tuned at Steve Watford Motorsport to give perfect fueling and setup running 114 but. Brand new Barnett complete clutch & Springs fitted last week as season now finished for me. It’s also had a full geo setup with T89 so the car is bang on ready to race

Nearly new Force Racing wheels ( super lightweight wheels ) fitted with Avon a92 rear and a15 front

Wilwood brakes all round,
Avo Coilovers,
Li-Ion battery,
Steel Space Frame chassis,
Custom built side exit exhaust within all circuit dB levels too

It has a full proshift paddleshift with blipper for full downshifts installed professionally at proshift

The car was built professionally and after one season is still like brand new

It will come with a set of original drawings with full plans for the car so if anything you want to change it’s all there easy to do

Probably loads missed , genuine reason for sale as I am building another car for a different series , I have many numerous options if you just want a rolling chassis to add your own engine this could be an option I’m open to any offers that may suit you

Will try to work out how to add photos but if genuinely interested I can email to you thanks

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Dopdog

posted on 7/9/18 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
Price ?
Beamerboy

posted on 9/9/18 at 06:28 PM Reply With Quote
Looking for 10k thanks
Beamerboy

posted on 17/9/18 at 05:36 PM Reply With Quote
Open to serious offers
Mr Whippy

posted on 17/9/18 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
you need to add photos

upload them into your personal photo archive then copy the provided link into the message. Watch the pic size 800 x 600 is a good rough size.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Beamerboy

posted on 18/9/18 at 05:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
you need to add photos

upload them into your personal photo archive then copy the provided link into the message. Watch the pic size 800 x 600 is a good rough size.

I have tried but the photo sizes are too big to add , I’m not techie enough unfortunately to sort it out anyone genuinely interested I can email any photo they require on a plus part

I will try to add in meantime

Paul_Arion

posted on 18/9/18 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
There’s a few picture resizing sites online that work very well - reduce to 600 pixel width or so and they’ll upload no problem to your photo archive. I had to do the same with my Trailer for sale
Beamerboy

posted on 18/9/18 at 06:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_Arion
There’s a few picture resizing sites online that work very well - reduce to 600 pixel width or so and they’ll upload no problem to your photo archive. I had to do the same with my Trailer for sale

Thanks found one and managed it I’m useless at tech stuff

Beamerboy

posted on 18/9/18 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
Avatar picture of car for sale , also a picture in my archive , if interested u2u me and il email more as loads or pics if required
Paul_Arion

posted on 18/9/18 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote

Beamerboy

posted on 19/9/18 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_Arion

Thankyou

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.