Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Multiple championship winning sprint Westfield
PumaWestie

posted on 14/10/19 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
Multiple championship winning sprint Westfield

It is with a heavy heart but the time has come for my highly successful and much loved Westfield to go to a new home due to my moving onto single seaters. I have had the car for 20 years and it has been developed and improved in every aspect. During my ownership I have won the Westfield Speed Series outright (and come 2nd overall 5 times, 3rd once and 4th once), won the British Sprint Junior challenge, 2nd and 3rd in Longton Northern Sprint championship had uncountable class wins and set numerous class records in both road going and modified classes at numerous countrywide circuits. No expense has been spared during my ownership in keeping it in tip top condition and specification and is ready to turn up and win in its new owners hands. The asking price no way reflects the amount of time, effort and money that I have lavished on it over the years.

Road registered (but currently SORN) and complete with MSA competition car passport

Full spec and pictures here

£16995 ono

John O797I 576848 / jloudon@usa.net (serious enquiries only please)

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

perksy

posted on 15/10/19 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
Seriously quick car for somebody and it makes a lovely noise aswell

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.