Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Stoneleigh AND Newark Kit Car Shows 2020
jollygreengiant

posted on 27/1/20 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote
Stoneleigh AND Newark Kit Car Shows 2020

Greetings Earthlings. Forms have been/were sent of to book for this years shows. YES Shows plural. Grosvenor are trying to get the Newark show going again.
So Dates.
Stoneleigh this year is only for 2 days, due to higher powers messing around with the bank holiday dates, i.e. NOT on Monday just Saturday & Sunday 2nd & 3rd of May. Although they will allow some setting up on the Friday. (pitch to be confirmed)

And the restart of Newark is for Saturday & Sunday 25th & 26th July (again access from 10:00am Friday for setting up). (pitch to be confirmed)

Enjoy

JGG

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

rusty nuts

posted on 27/1/20 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
I hope to be going to the Newark show but I might give Stoneleigh a miss, it’s getting a bit stale!
Deckman001

posted on 27/1/20 at 05:05 PM Reply With Quote
Hi,

Re Stoneleigh, is there likely to be many stall holders selling locost or kit car bits ?

The last time i went there, probably about ten years ago, it was dwindling even then.

Jason
Rebuilding my old locost with a view to getting it IVA'd this time !!

rusty nuts

posted on 29/1/20 at 05:06 PM Reply With Quote
There was still a load of stalls last year but I think some companies had 2 or 3 stalls dotted around SVC and at least one of the tool companies had at least 3 .Still possible to buy parts but Carbuilderssolutions only had a very small display but I think they were offering free P and P? If you haven’t been for ten years it may well be worth a visit, I’ve been every year for at least 20 years and many times before that but I’m getting a bit bored with it

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.