Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sierra diff drive flange c clips
phil clegg

posted on 30/5/20 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote
Sierra diff drive flange c clips

I have been changing some Diff's to lsd and I am in need of some of the flange retaining clips. Can not find any for sale. Can anybody tell the part number so I can see if ford still do them. Or if anyone has any spare they wish to sell thanks. 07957617548
bigrich

posted on 30/5/20 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
http://www.catcar.info/ford/?lang=en&l=bWFya2V0PT1ldXJvfHxjYXRfaWQ9PTMwNHx8Y2FiYnI9PUNEfHx0aGs9PTB8fHN0PT02MHx8c3RzPT17IjIwIjoiRXVyb3BlIiwiMzAiOiJ TaWVycmEgQ0QgMTk4Mi0xOTg2IiwiNDAiOiJDIFJlYXIgQXhsZSBMZXNzIEJyYWtlcyIsIjUwIjoiQzAxIFJlYXIgQXhsZSBMZXNzIEJyYWtlcy5SZWFyIEF4bGUiLCI2MCI6IkMwMTAyMCBDb21wb 25lbnRzIC0gUmVhciBBeGxlIERpZmYgJiBDYXJyLiJ9fHxhbHBoYT09Q3x8Z3JvdXA9PUMwMXx8c2VjdD09QzAxMDIwfHxzZXQ9PUNEQzAxfHxpbWc9PVowMDE3Nzk4MDB8fGYxMj09NjMwNzc3Nis w

look like there used to be a few variations of thickness

A pint for the gent and a white wine/fruit based drink for the lady. Those are the rules

MikeR
Contributor

Posts 8599
Registered 25/5/02
Location Hinckley

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Slowcost since 2000, speeduino since 2020, Caterha

posted on 30/5/20 at 10:49 PM Reply With Quote
Really glad to see this post. I massively struggled with the ones I had. Really needed to be thinner.

I'm also interested in buying some of anyone knows of a supplier or car with compatible parts.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.