Hi Guys,

If you have a 2.0 silver top zetec engine surplus must be in running order,

many thanks and u2u me please,

thanks sean

Gerardeaton

posted on 26/8/20 at 04:28 PM Reply With Quote
Zetec Silvertop

Hi Sean.

In response to your recent post, please be advised that I have a 2Ltr Silvertop that I wish to sell. I purchased a Haynes Roadster chasis approximately 1 year ago and the seller included all Sierra running gear, Type 9 gearbox and Zetec Silver top engine, however I have decided to go down the Mazda route with sierra running gear therefore the engine is surplus to requirements. The previous owner told me that the engine was in very good running order before it was removed from the donor vehicle and had approx 77000 miles on it although I have no way of verifying this. The engine is very clean with no signs of oil leakage and looks as though it has been cleaned and painted, although it has been sitting in my garage for a year collecting a little dust. There are no ancillary components other than the inlet manifold, fuel rail and exhaust manifold. The previous owner had started to modify the sump pan to include baffle chamber with a lowered profile however this has not been completed. I am looking for £50 and would be willing to offer a full refund if the engine turned out to be dud, however, looking at the general condition of the unit and the fact that the previous owner was willing to do some work on it I think that it is a genuine power unit.

I do have a number of pictures of the unit that I can send you but I can't seem to find out how to attach them (I'm a first time user of this forum) My location is North Norfolk which I hope is not too difficult for you although I would be willing to meet you part way if you have along distance to travel and have a genuine interest.

Hope to hear from you soon.
My contact details are as follows:

Gerard Eaton
01263 862981

Kindest Regards
Gerard

INDY BIRD

posted on 26/8/20 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
U2u sent thanks

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.