Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Indy Scuttle / Double Bubble Aeroscreen / Mirrors
Guinness

posted on 27/9/20 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
MK Indy Scuttle / Double Bubble Aeroscreen / Mirrors

As I'm converting to a windscreen I'm considering what to do with my existing scuttle / aeroscreen and mirrors.

The scuttle has a few holes in it, and I've no desire to patch them and paint it.

Wondering if there is any interest in an original MK Indy scuttle in Night Blue (I think Cadbury purple), with several holes in it!

Or an MK Indy black double bubble aero screen with matching holes.

I could also include a set of SVA compliant mirrors from, I think, an old Honda Fireblade (scuttle and aeroscreen already drilled to fit!)

Obviously it would make more sense to sell the lot as a package, with free side repeaters!

Open to offers, but hoping to get close to the cost of a new scuttle!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

russbost

posted on 27/9/20 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
I could be interested in the double bubble screen (depending on condition & price) if you find buyers for the rest

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Bluemoon

posted on 28/9/20 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
You could do what i have done, make the whole shuttle removable.. then you can swap in one without winscreen wippers ect... Just a thought..

4 bolts and two connectors and the whole lot can be removed...

[Edited on 28/9/20 by Bluemoon]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.