Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: PX600 Air filter
Deckman001

posted on 21/4/21 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
PX600 Air filter

HI all, anyone got a PX600 or ITG filter knocking around that they don't need anymore ? a possible code is C602D for the PX600 or JC40 for the ITG?

Am going to try and fit them to me bike carbs that don't have any trumpets fitted so am assuming the shallow type filter will be fine.

Description
Description

Jason
ps, main reason I'm after the PX one is because they are cheaper and I can get a pre cut a ready to fit base plate for £50 too
[Edited on 21/4/21 by Deckman001]

mcerd1

posted on 21/4/21 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
might help if you broaden your search a little

ITG filters are also very good - the JC40 size is probably right (but you can check that here:
https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/s/itg-air-filters/itg-megaflow-airfilters/air-filters/itg-jc40-air-filter

I've got a couple of old ones lying around that have had the foam removed - you could have one for nowt - but not sure what it'd cost to post it...
(not much help on there own I know) I used one to check the fit before I got a 25mm tall (internal) one second hand

[Edited on 21/4/2021 by mcerd1]

-

peter030371

posted on 21/4/21 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
I might have what you want sat under my desk at work. Message me your email address and I will send some details tomorrow
Deckman001

posted on 22/4/21 at 05:31 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by peter030371
I might have what you want sat under my desk at work. Message me your email address and I will send some details tomorrow

U2U sent

Jason

Deckman001

posted on 22/4/21 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
Just to say A Massive thank you to Peter, who sold me his spare PX C602D. It took me 5 mins to work out how best to try and fit it, and lo and behold, with just 4 bits of spare edge protection I was able to fit the filter straight to the carbs using the supplied blackbird carbs back plate. And to cap it all, it fits under the bonnet without any cut outs !!

Am oh so happy

Jason

peter030371

posted on 22/4/21 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
Glad it fitted for you

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.