Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fireblade 954 engine package
OliilO

posted on 25/10/21 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
Fireblade 954 engine package

Over winter I will be swapping my 954 engine for a later cbr1000rr engine so my current package will be up for sale. It can be seen running in the car at the moment and I’m happy to take a prospective purchaser out in the car.

I’ve had the engine in my car for around 6 years with absolutely no problems. I’ve actually had the cbr1000rr engine ready to transplant for a couple of years but haven’t done it before as the 954 engine has been trouble free and reliability means a lot to me. As an example, I have driven from Hampshire to Inverness/Highlands and back twice without issue.

Package is negotiable but can include:
Fireblade 954 engine and ancillaries - supplied by Andy Bates
AB performance billet sump
Engine cradle
Prop adaptor
Power commander 3
Engine loom
Nissan micro radiator and all pipe work
Syvec fuel pump

I could possibly include a manifold and silencer too.

I don’t know what power the engine makes but would guess between 140 and 150hp. It certainly pulls well and was dead lev, with a megabusa on the last track day I did. It has always had an oil (Castro’s Power 1) and filter change after every 2 trackdays or annually for the 2-3 years where I just used it on the road.

There are also almost 2 complete engines worth of spares (that I have collected over the years but never used) that could be included for the right price.

Please get in touch if you’re interested and we can discuss a price for whatever combination of bits you are interested in.

[Edited on 25/10/21 by OliilO]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.