Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Speeduino PNP ecu's
RJB.Autoelectronics

posted on 27/11/21 at 11:17 PM Reply With Quote
Speeduino PNP ecu's

Hi All

I'm new to the group, i had a quick scout through the posts for any about using speeduino and figured i should offer my services.

I've been part of the speeduino community for about 2 and a half years now as i wanted to make an ECU for my mk1 Astra turbo, i have been doing electronics since i was a kid i decided i could make my own board for the Astra mk3 (the engine I'm running is a C14SE block with a C16SE head to lower compression and an IHI 1.7TD turbo at 1bar boost) my goal is 200bhp from the 170bhp it was doing on stock management and a 5th injector, i originally used the 1300s block with the same head and turbo and made 126BHP at 8psi so i know 200 is within reach easily using the 1400 block and 330cc ST injectors i have.

since doing the Astra board and helping multiple people get their cars running from a few ST170's to a 4.0 supercharged jag V8 i was asked several times to help with the ST170 wiring for people using the 0.4.3c speeduino board they were wiring into the car, so i designed my own board that fits the stock case and uses the 60pin header for the stock loom, its fully wire-able to suit any 60pin setup to save making loads of different versions.

I'm building 5 of the first revision which i have sold all of them so far, hopefully the link works as i cant find a way to insert the image i have of the board.

i will have some more available early next year once i make a few tweaks etc, i have two versions of the board, one for the narrow internal case and once for the full width internal case.

The board has the following:

8x 0-5v inputs (TPS/IAT/CLT/O2/Spare 1/Spare 2/Oil pressure/Fuel pressure.

6 high current drivers (4 injector drivers/1x idle/1x boost output)

6x low current outputs, spare 1/fan/pump/tacho/D4(vvt)/D6(idle2).

2x spark outputs to drive a wasted spark coil pack or COP in wasted spark setup.

launch input and a spare input.

2.5 or 4 bar map options

VR conditioner

[Edited on 27/11/21 by RJB.Autoelectronics]

[Edited on 27/11/21 by RJB.Autoelectronics]

Sanzomat

posted on 28/11/21 at 09:01 AM Reply With Quote
Nice idea making it fit the stock box and connector. My Speeduino is in a generic box with a db37 as the car previously had a MS2. It works a treat and the rolling road guy that mapped it was impressed too so Speeduino gets my vote
RJB.Autoelectronics

posted on 29/11/21 at 09:33 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sanzomat
Nice idea making it fit the stock box and connector. My Speeduino is in a generic box with a db37 as the car previously had a MS2. It works a treat and the rolling road guy that mapped it was impressed too so Speeduino gets my vote

cheers Sanzomat, Im making a semi-wireable db37 version too so it can replace an MS2 unit if they decide to come over to the dark side lol have guys running the ST170 around 300bhp on speeduino with no issues, lots of new developers onboard and regular updates, the MX5 area we are taking over pretty well too as they do PNP units for them as well.

Rich.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.