Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Monkey bike 70cc Honda lookalike
peterrosey

posted on 17/8/22 at 09:57 AM Reply With Quote
Monkey bike 70cc Honda lookalike

Something a bit different… I bought this on a whim during lockdown and now need the garage space (bought another kit car) so it needs to go. It’s a really cool looking bike, great for your man cave and to have some fun on.

It’s a Hongdou Z50 fitted with a 70cc engine that some previous owner treated to a makeover to make it look like a Honda. It’s not road registered (though I believe it’s possible to do it) so I’ve just used it for mucking about in the back garden. It’s great fun to ride, surprisingly nippy and as it’s a four-stroke it’s not noisy so no issue with neighbours. Starts easily and everything works on it. £650ono

I’ve also got a bike carrier that bolts onto any two-bolt towbar, together with some new straps, that I’ll throw in if you pay the asking price. As the bike only weighs about 60kg it’s easy to lift on and won’t stick out past most cars. Worth £100 but will throw it in if you pay the asking price. Obviously collection only and I’m based in Nottingham. Peter 078660 634086
Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

[Edited on 17/8/22 by peterrosey]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

nick205

posted on 18/8/22 at 10:50 AM Reply With Quote
GLWTS

Those things are ace fun to knock about on. Neighbour into bikes has one for laughs and takes his dog for a walk with his (off road). As you say it's 4 stroke so not a screamer and doesn't tend to irritate.

peterrosey

posted on 23/8/22 at 01:04 PM Reply With Quote
Now sold many thanks

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.