Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Chevy LS7 engine parts
Pat_T

posted on 5/4/23 at 02:29 PM Reply With Quote
Chevy LS7 engine parts

Hi,

Having a clear out and came across these which have got to be worth something to somebody!

In 2016 I imported a new Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, from new it was upgraded with cam and valve train upgrades to about 650bhp (from 505bhp standard).

For sale I have the original Chevrolet LS7 camshaft, valve springs, retainers, valve spring platforms and valve collets. There's also the standard LS7 thermostat (upgraded to a different 'stat).

These parts are a direct fit and upgrade to a number of the "lesser" Chevy small block engines. For example an LS3 should pick up about 40-50bhp through this mod... as well as increased valve lift & duration the engine will rev on to a higher speed. See www.motortrend.com/how-to/factory-gm-ls-engine-dyno-comparison

The parts are basically as new, out of an engine that just rolled off the production line and was then stripped down with under 500 miles on it. Since then they've sat in my loft, but been well packaged in oily greaseproof paper.

£160 posted (UK mainland) for the lot.

www.instagram.com/patroclueus

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Pat_T

posted on 5/4/23 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
Description
Description

www.instagram.com/patroclueus

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.