Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2024 Shows
yogibear1969

posted on 9/4/24 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
2024 Shows

Hi All,
Can I have a hands up initially for Malvern Show on 1st and 2nd June? I am currently planing on arriving Friday afternoon until early Sunday afternoon, with BBQ and chat saturday evening depending on numbers known!
Depending on attendee numbers and the Show itself it may be the last show that I run as JPSC.
Newark in September I am unlikely to attend.
Please shout if thinking of coming to Malvern though please.
Edward Berresford
JPSC.

Mr Whippy

posted on 10/4/24 at 06:31 AM Reply With Quote
Why not post a picture of the advertisement banner? Also a map would be nice for those who don't know where Malvern is but would still like to attend.

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
adithorp

posted on 10/4/24 at 09:29 AM Reply With Quote
Not sure at the moment. If I do it'll be Sat-Sun.

Why not Google?

https://nationalkitcarshow.co.uk/

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

yogibear1969

posted on 10/4/24 at 05:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by yogibear1969
Can I have a hands up initially for Malvern Show on 1st and 2nd June? I am currently planing on arriving Friday afternoon until early Sunday afternoon, with BBQ and chat saturday evening depending on numbers known!

Show website below:- (Thanks Adi!)
https://nationalkitcarshow.co.uk/

Mr Whippy

posted on 11/4/24 at 06:46 AM Reply With Quote

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Slimy38

posted on 11/4/24 at 06:54 AM Reply With Quote
I'll definitely be at the show, but some last minute delays mean that I won't be in my car. It's a bit frustrating as I thought this year I would have got it finished and IVA'd.

I enjoyed the show last year, I didn't manage to get to the Newark one but Malvern scratched the itch.

Mr Whippy

posted on 11/4/24 at 07:33 AM Reply With Quote
It's at least 25 years since I've been at a kit car show and that was in Edinburgh, I mind there being two 356's with the most amazingly deep paint I'd ever seen, would be interesting to see how things have progressed since then.

MikeR

posted on 11/4/24 at 07:45 AM Reply With Quote
I might make sunday (sons birthday on the saturday and it seems that is more important). I'll hopefully be going in a kit car (not the locost) for the very first time. I may lower myself to find and speak to the owners of other marques, but no promises
Mr Whippy

posted on 11/4/24 at 08:06 AM Reply With Quote
My dream kit car if money was no option would be a 356 coupe replica from Speedster clinic, in metallic grey with a 2.0 engine & cream leather interior. I'd get the chassis dip galvanized and that would be my long term daily driver. Give it 5 more years and I might just make it a reality I hope their still around...

[Edited on 11/4/24 by Mr Whippy]

jps

posted on 11/4/24 at 12:36 PM Reply With Quote
Appreciate this is in the JP section, but thanks for flagging this on here - am putting it into my calendar now, and hoping to get along for at least one of the days. Will be in a tin-top, but am making steady (but slow) progress with my Haynes build these last few months, so may be in a position to buy some more bits and pieces, or just peer closely at others cars for specific inspiration...
adithorp

posted on 12/4/24 at 06:28 AM Reply With Quote
Not going to make it unfortunately.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.