Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 'MK Phil' in Practical performance car mag
SteveO

posted on 5/4/05 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
'MK Phil' in Practical performance car mag

This is for those who don't pop into WH Smith too often. The mag did a large write up on sevens this month and guess who's in it ..rubbing shoulders with the big boys...yes our very own Phil from MK sports cars. NICE ONE Phil. The others are Shaw speed, Caterham, Quantum and Raw.
First , i thought the car was the old demo .. not sure now. Snoopy any info?

Steve

andyharding

posted on 5/4/05 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
Well done Phil.

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

Hellfire

posted on 5/4/05 at 11:05 PM Reply With Quote
I got this months PPC because I saw the Caterham on the front cover. I don't think they did MK any favours whatsoever... it was great seeing Phil alongside the big boys and getting a reasonable write up. However, the only plus side that was mentioned was the fact that MK's are good value for money. Bearing in mind the comparisons; the handling was critisised, the engine was critisised, the list goes on.

Makes me wonder whether PPC had given MK enough notice to put into the shootout a more comparable car with the others which were on test... it left me with a bitter taste! I dare say a few MK'ers would have put their cars into the test and gave the others a right trouncing!!! I was going to call them to complain I was so incensed Now I shall get off of my soap box!!!

Jon Ison

posted on 6/4/05 at 02:01 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

if you didnt know we now have changed to

so know iv'e got too have the sign writinig changed, ya iccle *uggers

phelpsa

posted on 6/4/05 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
I recon Westfield dropped out, when the realised caterham were in it (or something like that).

Adam

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
SteveO

posted on 6/4/05 at 09:27 AM Reply With Quote
I felt the 88hp Indy wasn't the best to put against the others as well, but saying that Phil got the Indy nicely placed a little bit ahead of the Caterham in the end photo which displaces the nice body and design the Indy has.
What race track was it Snoopy?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.