Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Factory Built MK
gadrego

posted on 11/2/03 at 08:19 AM Reply With Quote
Factory Built MK

Anybody know a ball park figure that MK would charge for a factory built blade. I have tried to phone them but they have never answered.
locodude

posted on 11/2/03 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
Try ringing around 9.00am. We usually answer the phone. Around £8500 inc vat but that obviously depends on spec. If you want a bare bones racer then less, or one with lots of trick bits then more. It's very hard to come up with a ball park figure as every body's ball parks are different!!

mdc124

posted on 13/2/03 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
I'll tell you when I've paid the final installment - which after this afternoon has risen i'm sure.

I was quoted £8850ish including Vat for the following:

1 SVA'd taxed and registered Indyblade with Quafe reverse, all new parts (except a few bits) Klicktronic Electric Gearchange. But since then the Spec has changed (only in one direction though
)

I've changed to an MK reverse Added Cobra 7 Seats, upgraded dashboard, different alloys and other stuff - see my pictures archive after tonight is over.

Probable "Turnkey" price £9,000 and rising

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mdc124

posted on 26/2/03 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
If anyone is interested - There are quite a few pictures of the first MK Turnkey Indy on my site (see below) and the archive

Cheers

Matthew

Http://www.farend.co.uk/

The first MK Turnkey Indy

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.