posted on 7/12/05 at 10:25 PM Reply With Quote
what a total shyte!

would you want this for a mother?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4507090.stm

atb

steve

http://www.locostbuilder.co.uk

Just knock off the 's'!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Viper

posted on 7/12/05 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
Oh what a lovely society we live in.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
serendipity123

posted on 7/12/05 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
money grabbing b1tch
Kowalski

posted on 7/12/05 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
Seems she's blaming the hospital for her having a baby.

"I have got a child now that I wasn't planning to have and I believe the hospital should take some responsibility for that,"

Dont they teach the birds and the bees up in Perth?

steve_gus

posted on 7/12/05 at 11:02 PM Reply With Quote
i was thinking more along the lines of having a mother that so didnt want you to exist that its worth 250k for the 'inconvenience' of bringing you up.

atb

steve

Just knock off the 's'!

Chippy

posted on 8/12/05 at 12:58 AM Reply With Quote
It would seem to me that if this young female, (I wouldn't call her a lady), did not want the child, which she most surely didn't, why didn't she have it adopted. SIMPLE realy, she could see that there was some money to be had by keeping the babe. How commercial can you get!
Hugh Paterson

posted on 8/12/05 at 02:22 AM Reply With Quote
Cute looking ankle biter, seems the mothers still on the ughly pills though
Shug.

trikerneil

posted on 8/12/05 at 06:21 AM Reply With Quote
Surely the father is paying his fair share under the CSA rules (ROFL)
smart51

posted on 8/12/05 at 08:24 AM Reply With Quote
No mediacl procedure is succesful in 100% of cases and they never will be. You should not be able to sue a medical practice just because the result of the procedure was not what you expected. If there was neglegence or incompetance involved or there was a culpabale disregard for the patient then that is another matter but if only 99% of properly completed procedures are succesfull, for example, then the other 1% should not be alowed to sue.

[Edited on 8-12-2005 by smart51]

Scotty

posted on 8/12/05 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
definately a bit of 4 x 2 round the back of her head and put the kid with some people who would repect it
what a cow!

PLEASE NOTE! All comments made by this person are to be considered "Tongue in Cheek" and are not meant to be taken seriously in any way - so there!

tony9876

posted on 8/12/05 at 09:03 AM Reply With Quote
What the F$$K!!!!
This is so wrong on that many different levels i have lost count. If she wins i think i will sue the British legal system under the trade discriptions act and i also bet she gets legal aid.
Since when does having a 4 year old stop you working especially if she has two young grand parents to look after her as well as her thieving scrounging bitch of a mother.
If she is saying she wants money for raising her own daughter giver her to someone who will do it for free!!!

James

posted on 8/12/05 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
Or maybe she loves the kid dearly but is so skint she can't bring it up properly, hence the living with grandparents etc. Maybe with the 250K she may be able to give it a better life.

You know me, I don't like to follow the concensus of opinion!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

smart51

posted on 8/12/05 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
Maybe with the 250K she may be able to give it a better life.

So give us all a quarter of a million when we have kids.

James

posted on 8/12/05 at 10:39 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart51
quote:
Originally posted by James
Maybe with the 250K she may be able to give it a better life.

So give us all a quarter of a million when we have kids.

If you have been agrieved in such a way that a court agrees you deserve £250K compensation then feel free to use it!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

Alan B

posted on 8/12/05 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
Still at least the kid won't end up with any long term physcological problems.....
phelpsa

posted on 8/12/05 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
That makes me feel like one of the luckiest people alive, but thats because my parents, both of them, have worked hard all their lives for me to be able to do what i do, and go to the school i go to. Maybe some more people should learn that a bit of hard work will pay off, rather than scrounging money off the government and living as if it isnt their fault. Their are plenty of laws in place that mean she can get a job and she cant be descriminated against, so really she has no reason not to go out their and get a decent job, and work her way up the ladder.

dave1888

posted on 8/12/05 at 04:28 PM Reply With Quote
Nothing new for Perth a few years back a Lady sued a guy for having an epilectic fit in front of her. She told the court it was very disturbing.
benji106

posted on 8/12/05 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote
thats just sick

-Everything in excess-

MikeRJ

posted on 8/12/05 at 05:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve_gus
i was thinking more along the lines of having a mother that so didnt want you to exist that its worth 250k for the 'inconvenience' of bringing you up.

It's absolutely sickening Steve, and I feel very sorry for the child who is undoubtedly the real victim in this incident. It wasn't mentioned that the mother was raped, so it seems almost certain she had consensual sex and didn't bother with any protection. The buck stops there as far as I am concerned.

I scored an errmm.."hole in one" on my wedding night and we had an rather unplanned daughter. We never actually intended to have children (the wife has a condition that meant it was very unlikely), but I am now very happy we did. She is the single most important thing in either of our lives.

RoadkillUK

posted on 8/12/05 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
Don't usually post but this is just wrong, like someone else said, on SO many levels.

I'd like to say much more but I'm sure you're thinking it anyway.

Roadkill - Lee
www.bradford7.co.uk
Latest Picture (14 Sept 2014)

NS Dev

posted on 8/12/05 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
Yup!

In fact I am going to say it!!!

What the Fcuck!!!!! Stupid ignorant bitch, stupid stuck up frikkin cow.

How many couples in the world want children and cannot have them??????????????????????????????????

That is just disgusting

what the freak is the world coming to???? Sorry I am lost for words on this now

steve_gus

posted on 9/12/05 at 12:25 AM Reply With Quote
that was just about my reaction too.

not quite as bad, but there was also a case recently in cambridgeshire where 200k of public money ws spent on legal aid cos a woman comlained that a school wouldnt let her double buggy with her disabled son in the building.

human rights and discrimination. the rule was no pushchairs for anyone on safety grounds.

she lost, and we got the 200k bill.

atb

steve

Just knock off the 's'!

DorsetStrider

posted on 9/12/05 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Just to really start an arguement....

I tend to agree with the statement that she is something of a money grabber....

HOWEVER I can't see anywhere in the article (admittedly I've only skimmed it as am at work) where it gives details of her reasons for wanting an abortion in the first place.

If (for instance) she had been raped and that's why she had the abortion I would have to say that it can't have been easy for her to then find out she was pregnant.

Basically all I'm saying is that in something like this I'd want to know ALL the details before dealing out judgement.

Who the f**K tightened this up!

smart51

posted on 9/12/05 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
Even if she was raped, which would have been indescribably horrible, Is it really fair to take it out on the NHS (= taxpayers)?
Jumpy Guy

posted on 9/12/05 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote
I wasnt going to get involved in this, but the last few comments have wound me up, so here goes-

we dont know the circumstances of this. The girl could have been raped, she may have learning difficulites, or some mental problems. She may have a physical problem whihc risked her life during pregnancy.
These facts would/should normally not be released to the press.

In any of these cases, then this girl deserves the money, without any discussions.

If one of your kids was raped and tried to have an abortion, would you be happy if the abortion failed? would you seek some compensation?
likewise, would you want details of your daughters rape or disability in all the papers?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.