Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Seat Pads
SMB

posted on 26/3/06 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
Seat Pads

Hi, will be sorting out trader status asap, but in mean time please goto photo archive to have a look at new seats and some seat trimming pads.

The pads are a 5 piece, which is base, back, shoulders and head. They are made out of foam and then covered in vinyl. Avaible in Black & Maroon.

Ideal to fit to other seats which are bare, just use contact glue or velcro.

Price for the 5 pads £60, postage is £2.50

Prices and measurements of seats coming soon! Rescued attachment Double Skin Kit Seat.jpg
Rescued attachment Double Skin Kit Seat.jpg

jeeby_man

posted on 26/3/06 at 06:34 PM Reply With Quote
mmmm cushy!!
SMB

posted on 27/3/06 at 07:40 AM Reply With Quote
Ideal if you have a grp seat but no pads. Have been to Demon Tweeks and they sell "carpet tiles" for more!

Have 1 set in maroon at £40
Have 3 sets in black at £40.

These are ones that have been in workshop for a few weeks, they have NO marks, NO rips, in fact near perfect, just a bit dusty from GRP. They will be sent cleaned and looking good. Price includes postage to mainland uk. Rescued attachment Kit Seats Pads 2.jpg
Rescued attachment Kit Seats Pads 2.jpg

john_p_b

posted on 27/3/06 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
you have u2u about the cheaper ones

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

suparuss

posted on 27/3/06 at 08:42 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent from me too.
SMB

posted on 29/3/06 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
Maroon Pads SOLD!

Deckman001

Pads are avaible in various colours and now avaible with various colour piping. I will be posting pics in my "photo archive" as soon as colour swatches turn up so you can see roughly the colours (limits on pics to show colours). The piping in different colours cost an extra £10 per set.

For instance Black Pads with Yellow Piping is £70 plus P&P.

I use DHL to send all parts out on a 24hr post unless you ask otherwise.

suparuss

posted on 29/3/06 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
sounds like you are going to be offering a quick and reliable service, and the products look top notch too. i like the idea of the piping for that extra personal touch too.
im definately in the market for some seats soon so looking foreward to the sizes and prices. and info on how they will fix to the chassis would be helpfull too.

Thanks,

Russ.

john_p_b

posted on 5/4/06 at 10:11 PM Reply With Quote
anyone else order any of these?

i ordered mine last wednesday promised on a 24hr delivery but a week later no seat pads and nothing from matthew to say why not.

getting a bit worried now matthew, left you u2u but apparently you've not logged in so i guess you won't have got it but when you do can you get in touch please!

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

suparuss

posted on 6/4/06 at 05:47 AM Reply With Quote
i never got around to ordering them. its only a week so youve got a good 6 weeks left for anyone around here to accept as being late.
SMB

posted on 7/4/06 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
Hi, not been around on net, but phoned as soon as got text. Sent with Royal Mail, should turn up anyday. If they dont turn up soon just phone me and will send another set.

Matthew Rescued attachment cf bits website 035.jpg
Rescued attachment cf bits website 035.jpg

Scotty

posted on 7/4/06 at 08:52 AM Reply With Quote
give CaLviNx a shout, he could do with a set ...

PLEASE NOTE! All comments made by this person are to be considered "Tongue in Cheek" and are not meant to be taken seriously in any way - so there!

john_p_b

posted on 7/4/06 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
arrived today, well happy with them. considering the ones i have are the "prototype" and not meant to be perfect i really can't fault them that much at all. the base pad is a few inches too long but nothing a bit of folding a trimming won't solve.

SMB

posted on 8/4/06 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
Yeah, thats one of the things, the pads are made for the seats i sell, so with other seats they may need a bit of trimming or forceing, but if you need seat pads made to a specific size then that can be done, going to cost you mind! These will of course be based on the same shape, however if you want different shape then send me a u2u with your email addy and more details. More pics and options on colours coming soon. These will be on ebay over the coming week, but will be offered cheeper on here.

Matthew

Deckman001

posted on 13/4/06 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Mine arrived the other day as well, the ones I took out of the puka packing were top notch, havn't had time to trial fit em, but look the 'dogs danglies' as they say !!

Jason

SMB

posted on 15/4/06 at 07:33 AM Reply With Quote
Will be doing a stock list of pads etc in the Bargin Thing in the For Sale Section. This will show the "2nds" (which so far have proved popular because they are near perfect) and brand new. Also their will be colour options that you can choose. Am now sorting out embrodiary (however you spell it) so that you can have your name, car, blood group etc stiched into the back pad.

Matthew

omega0684

posted on 15/4/06 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
SMB could you do some in silver?

ATB Chalkdust

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Deckman001

posted on 26/4/06 at 08:27 AM Reply With Quote
Mathew, you have u2u

Jason

SMB

posted on 29/4/06 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote
Silver?

erm would need to look at that, cant see why not, but what colour edgeing trim?

Mattew

(u2u answered)

cerbera

posted on 18/6/06 at 03:42 PM Reply With Quote
How much for a set in orange?

Ta!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.