Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: STAG DAY
matt.c

posted on 6/5/06 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
STAG DAY

GOT MY STAG DAY COMMING UP SOON AND NOT SURE WHAT TO DO?
MOTORSPORT DAY SOUND GREAT BUT PRICE DOESNT!
ANY ONE GOT ANY IDEAS OF A CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE MOTORSPORT OR DRIVING DAY?

CHEERS

donut

posted on 6/5/06 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote
2 bottles of tequila and a curry!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
emsfactory

posted on 6/5/06 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote
Get mashed, feel up a stripper and have your jaw boken by a bouncer? Not my cup of tea but almost seems traditional.
andybod

posted on 6/5/06 at 06:29 PM Reply With Quote
prague and don't turn up on the big day 7 years of moaning coming up on monday now to be a bit more helpfull do what you enjoy it's your stag do and make sure you have somebody you trust incase of nasty suprises from your mates if you like the idea of motorsport day do it hopefully you'll only have one stag do
tiffshaw

posted on 6/5/06 at 06:43 PM Reply With Quote
For mine had a day kite surfing and a day quad biking. Down near Bournemouth.

The quad biking was simply awesome about 10 tracks followed by a cross country hack.

fesycresy

posted on 6/5/06 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
I wrote a quad off the day before I got married.

That was the biggest omen I have ever had and I never listened. Twat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.

smart51

posted on 6/5/06 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
I went carting on a stag day once. was good fun. I don't remember it being expensive.
omega0684

posted on 6/5/06 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
F**K it! go VAGAS baby

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
matt.c

posted on 6/5/06 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
KARTING SOUNDS A GOOD IDEA BUT I HAVE TO REMEMBER TO KEEP THE COST DOWN SO EVERYONE CAN AFFORD IT!
CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY GOOD KARTING TRACKS AROUND EAST ANGLIA?

MikeR

posted on 6/5/06 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
best stag day was over a couple of days.

Hired out a karting circuit for the evening, then went to the pub. I sort of got competitive and had two different people take me out in the final to make sure the stag won (i'd won every round and almost won the semi, settled for second to make sure i got into the final).

Next morning all on paintball site for 9:30am! one lad knew the owner so we got a good deal also one of the lads just happened to have 20 army flak jackets (No kevlar plate but camping roll matting in it instead). You should have seen the faces on the three 16 year old kids who'd got permission off mummy to come. I think they nearly crapped themselves when they saw us. The only thing better was watching the stag, all in white, with targets painted on him wearing un peace keeper blue flak jacket (with no padding). When we did the trenches game he climbed ontop of the trench and shouted "follow me men" and marched towards us ........ i don't think anyone missed, even his own team.

Then off to another town for a night out including dancing girls, fine wine (meal in McDonalds!) and a great cheesy club.

matt.c

posted on 6/5/06 at 07:51 PM Reply With Quote
THAT SOUNDED LIKE A GREAT COUPLE OF DAYS?

DONT THINK MINE WILL BE THAT GOOD!!

graememk

posted on 6/5/06 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
karting is good fun, but have thought about having all your mates around for a kit car building weekend ?
robinbastd

posted on 6/5/06 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
http://smuttygifts.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=18

Only a dead fish swims with the tide.

http://smuttygifts.com/

MikeR

posted on 6/5/06 at 11:01 PM Reply With Quote
came home with one of those two years ago when i went to centre parcs.

Go with a group called spice. We take something like 500 - 700 people, a third of the parc. Anyway, saturday night fancy dress party, theme vicars and tarts.

Found the sheep at the end, bit tipsy, tied it to my leg as my 'flock'. Walked home (the long way) like that with the damned thing bouncing on my leg.

Room mate aquired a long blonde wig. Put the two together with a builders hat he had (don't ask) and our front window was very "unique".

[Edited on 7/5/06 by MikeR]

gingerprince

posted on 6/5/06 at 11:19 PM Reply With Quote
Whatever you do, try not to involve paintballing. It may sound like a fun thing to do, and it is - generally. On my stag do we went quad biking and paintballing, then feeding me pints of top shelf! But the paintballing was really fun until they declared "hunt the stag". Basically I (and the other unlucky stag who was there at the same time) had to run like fook whilst everyone else (read: about 60 others) shot us down until we managed to hide round the obstacle which seemed like a mile away! Hurt like sheet and I looked like I had smallpox when they'd done with me!
MikeR

posted on 7/5/06 at 07:49 AM Reply With Quote
yeah - thats about the sum of it - except we did it at the end of the day on the trench game so the guns where all down on gas and from a distance (we're nice blokes and all liked the stag )

Mate use to compete in paintball, he refused to do it on his stag, he knew how much it would hurt. Esp as his mates had proper paintball guns not the relatively low powered ones you hire. Did shotgun shooting in that. Unfortunately no one could shunt me off the track and i ended up in the shootout with the stag at the end, errm, got competitive and, errm, well second place is what the stag should get used to seeing as he's getting married

(i think the moral is don't invite me to your stag do if i'm good at something)

mackei23b

posted on 7/5/06 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote
Hi there

Try http://www.highlandstag.com/

They can organise shooting, carts, rafting, hona pilots, or just use them to get ideas etc.

Been on a couple of outings with them and its been good

Cheers

Ian

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.