Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: August South Brum Meeting
JAG

posted on 27/7/06 at 01:16 PM Reply With Quote
August South Brum Meeting

Monday August 7th is our next drive.

Arrive at the meeting point about 19:00 for a 19:15 departure (I'll be on time this month - honest!).

The plan is to meet outside the main entrance to Ragley Hall, Alcester. The gates will be closed so no other traffic to worry about. Park nicely - it'll make a good photograph )

There's a map of the meet location HERE

We'll then head to Worcester along the A422. In Worcester we'll make our way onto the A44 and out to Bromyard. Just west of Bromyard we make a left turn through Munderfield Row and Bishops Frome. Then left onto the A4103 back towards Worcester. Just along here we'll stop at this pub;

Red Lion Inn
Stiffords Bridge
Malvern
Worcestershire
WR13 5NN

Tel: 01886 880318 - map HERE

After a drink or two we'll head back into Worcester and then back along the A422 towards Redditch/Alcester.

In all it's about a 68 mile round trip (111 Km for the ISO empowered!).

Need or want a lift in a Se7en? U2U or reply here and we'll see if anyone has a spare passenger seat.

[Edited on 7/8/06 by JAG]

[Edited on 8/8/06 by JAG]

Justin

Who is this super hero? Sarge? ...No.
Rosemary, the telephone operator? ...No.
Penry, the mild-mannered janitor? ...Could be!

omega0684

posted on 28/7/06 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
a ride at the price of a beer

hi there justin, i will be able to make it on the 7th, but i will need a ride in a seven/locost/westy. is there somewhere i can park the tin top but the meeting point, count me in. im prepared to pay the driver in beer for the ride

ATB guys lets see if we can get 5 or more cars the time.

Alex

P.S another one spotted today, going down leicester lane towards leamington at about 7-7.30, it had a white nose cone,no roof or windscreen, but the guy driving looked pretty between 40-50 anyone on here??????

they are arising in hoards i saw two the other day aswell on in stratford and the other in warwick

[Edited on 28/7/06 by omega0684]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JAG

posted on 29/7/06 at 08:00 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Alex,

I should think we can get you a passenger ride. Turn up unless you hear different.

Parking at the meeting point may be a problem. Although the village of Arrow is only down the road and we'll drive through on our way over to Worcester. It may be best to leave your car there.

See ya soon

Justin

omega0684

posted on 30/7/06 at 11:51 AM Reply With Quote
ok justin, keep me informed on any progress in the organisation dept.

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JAG

posted on 3/8/06 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Guys,

I've had two requests for passenger rides and can confirm we will have at least two cars with spare passenger seats.

See you Monday evening.

Justin

gazk

posted on 3/8/06 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like i'll be meeting up with the convoy when they reach Worcester. If anyone in the Worcester area wants the spare seat drop me a U2U or a line to gaz.kelly(at)tesco.net.

Justin, i'll be in touch about where, but County Hall car park looks good (as per the map i sent)

Gaz

JAG

posted on 4/8/06 at 08:18 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Gary,

County Hall car park suits us - let me know if you change your mind.

Justin

omega0684

posted on 6/8/06 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
justin just to let you know that i wont be able to attend the meat this month, im working - urgh

JAG

posted on 7/8/06 at 09:18 AM Reply With Quote
Bad news Alex, maybe next month.

Gaz; still meeting at County Hall, Worc'? We'll make a stop there around 19:40-19:50. See you later.

Justin

PeterColeman

posted on 7/8/06 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Guys,

Apologies to have missed the drive tonight - I got all my stuff sorted, left the house, got as far as the fuel station, filled up, and the car refused to start again. No idea what's gone on, guessing something to do with the fuel pump, but it wouldn't do anything for me so I had to get towed home again.

Hopefully I'll make it to next month's run. In the meantime, I hope you all had a fab time and made the most of the weather.

Peter

omega0684

posted on 7/8/06 at 09:23 PM Reply With Quote
r there any pictures from tonights meet, i was supposed to finish at 6 tonight and ended up finishing at 9pm

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.