Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wilwood Caliper Kit - Exceptional deal this month
dozracing

posted on 7/10/06 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
Wilwood Caliper Kit - Exceptional deal this month

Hi all,

Please excuse the blatant advert, but, i had to mention this. I've been given a limited time to offer an exceptional deal on the Wilwood Powerlite caliper kit for Sierra uprights.

I know these are really popular with Locosters, and wanted to let you all know about it asap. To save offending anyone i'll not quote prices on here, except to say that you save £68 + VAT on the kit cost.

You get the pair of calipers, discs, mounting brackets and all the fixings. You have an option on pads, and you can have a really good deal on cross drilled and grooved discs.

If you are interested then i'll be sending out an offers newsletter mid-week with all the details, but, that means you'll have to subscribe to the newsletter at www.gtstuning.co.uk or send me an email to darren@gtstuning.co.uk

Please don't delete this post, sorry its an advert, but its a fantastic deal and its in everyones interest to snap it up before it ends.

Kind regards,

Darren

[Edited on 7/10/06 by dozracing]

[Edited on 7/10/06 by dozracing] Rescued attachment powerlite-pic
Rescued attachment powerlite-pic

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
thunderace

posted on 7/10/06 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
YOU SAVE £68 + VAT
----------------------------------------
i love the fact there is no prices
----------------------------------------
looks like,smells like, tastes like,it normally is

[Edited on 7/10/06 by thunderace]

flak monkey

posted on 7/10/06 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
Thats a good offer for anyone wanting an upgrade...

The standard kit cost is £268+Vat *i think* so you do the maths.

Who stuck the bee in your bonnet thunderace?

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

dozracing

posted on 7/10/06 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
If i put prices people get upset and the thread gets removed. If you look on the website, and subtract £68 you can work out the cost for yourself, or you could just drop me an email.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
the_fbi

posted on 7/10/06 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote
Darren: Fitment for Westfield front ally uprights?
Also, how close are the piston sizes with regards to the standard M16 ones.
ie. Any issues with "long pedals" if standard M/C iskept?

ta
Chris

ps. GTS-205 (CalvinX's seats?) @ £115 are inc or ex VAT and can you do them without the GTS branding?

dozracing

posted on 8/10/06 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
Hi FBI,

There is a kit available for the Westfield ally upright arrangement, but, its not on special offer at the moment. You'll find it on our website as the kit for Cortina uprights. You should be fine with the standard mastercylinder as the piston areas are not greatly different.

The seats can be less GTS branding as they are just badges Mark has applied. They are plus VAT, but give us a ring on 01474 707071 and i'll do them for the same price that Mark bought them at.

Kind regards,

Darren

Noodle

posted on 15/10/06 at 08:44 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dozracing
If i put prices people get upset and the thread gets removed. If you look on the website, and subtract £68 you can work out the cost for yourself, or you could just drop me an email.

Kind regards,

Darren

Forgive me for my naivety, but why don't you sign up for the trader's scheme and then you can post adverts?

Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Neil.

ChrisW

posted on 18/10/06 at 01:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noodle
Forgive me for my naivety, but why don't you sign up for the trader's scheme and then you can post adverts?

Am I missing something?

This has been pointed out to Darren before, although I can't remember his reasoning for not wishing to sign up. I'll leave it up to the community to decide whether to support companies that advertise in this way.

Cheers, Chris

procomp

posted on 18/10/06 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
Hi what dose the (trader) under his user name mean.

cheers matt

Scotty

posted on 18/10/06 at 03:04 PM Reply With Quote
i think thats there because chrisw knows he's selling bits here

PLEASE NOTE! All comments made by this person are to be considered "Tongue in Cheek" and are not meant to be taken seriously in any way - so there!

ChrisW

posted on 18/10/06 at 05:47 PM Reply With Quote
The difference between 'Trader' and 'Registered Trader' means whether they have paid a contribution to the site they are gaining free advertising from. Theoretically, anyone selling commercial products should contribute....

Chris

the_fbi

posted on 18/10/06 at 06:08 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
The difference between 'Trader' and 'Registered Trader' means whether they have paid a contribution to the site they are gaining free advertising from. Theoretically, anyone selling commercial products should contribute....

Chris

What determines a contribution?
One off payment, % of revenue directly relating to LCB or?

JoelP

posted on 18/10/06 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
i believe it is something like £15 per month, though anyone who knows better is welcome to correct me.
ChrisW

posted on 1/11/06 at 04:01 AM Reply With Quote
Between a tenner and £15 a month, depending on how long you pay for in advance.

Darren has (so far) refused to make any contribution. I'd hope members vote with their feet!

Chris

the_fbi

posted on 1/11/06 at 08:23 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Between a tenner and £15 a month, depending on how long you pay for in advance.

Darren has (so far) refused to make any contribution. I'd hope members vote with their feet!

Chris

Hi Chris
Seeing as you are around.

Any news on the £62 or the driveshafts you owe me since August 2005?

I sent you u2u's in Feb, April, June with reminders yet I've heard nothing.

Thanks
Regards
Chris

ChrisW

posted on 1/11/06 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote
I'd lost track of who was dropping them off, who was collecting, etc to be honest. And, as I've said various times, I was away from the site (apart from quick checks to see all was well) for 6 months. If you want to make an arrangement, drop me a u2u. They're still where I left them a year ago!

Chris

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.