Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: GTS Website
mistergrumpy

posted on 17/10/06 at 10:27 AM Reply With Quote
GTS Website

Does anyone have a link to the newer GTS website? I believe Darren has two websites floating around at the moment as he don't know how to get rid of the older one. Apparently the older one is advertising De Dions at £140 and they're now £150 so thats why I think I have t'old one. Just like to keep up to date on stuff. I have been on one of his sites where it showed pictures while t'other one don't. Would it be beyond the realms of helpful if someone was to help Darren by sorting his site out, for our benefits really. I know someone else on the forum offered but Darren never got back to him. Just a thought, I've no idea how you would build a site so dunno what it would take to update it.

mike smith1

posted on 17/10/06 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
http://www.gtscougar.freeserve.co.uk/

Dont know if it is the link you are looking for but found it under the link section on here

HTH Mike

zxrlocost

posted on 17/10/06 at 10:52 AM Reply With Quote
Im sure he can pay someone to do it

its for his benefit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

Gav

posted on 17/10/06 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
Must admit if i was sticking the website on the BTCC cars i'd want to make it look more professional.
ecosse

posted on 17/10/06 at 11:45 AM Reply With Quote
Is this the one your after?

http://www.gtstuning.co.uk/

Cheers

Alex

All he needs to do is put a forwarding page on the old site that autoforwards everyone to the "new" one.

[Edited on 17/10/06 by ecosse]

mistergrumpy

posted on 17/10/06 at 03:25 PM Reply With Quote
Calvin, I was thinking that your link was an old version because I was told by Scott that the old site was advertising De Dions at £140 whereas they're £150 now. Not moaning about the cost by the way but thats why I thought thats the old one. The re direct is a good idea save confusion for customers. As for putting his hand in his pocket, I was told he was of the type thats so tight that they tey only breathe in but I'm not saying who said it in case Darren reads it, but he works for you

dozracing

posted on 17/10/06 at 04:18 PM Reply With Quote
Everyone seems to use the gtscougar.freeserve.co.uk link, which we haven't used for years.

The only one to use is www.gtstuning.co.uk, which is far easier to remember anyhow. The £140 dedion is long passed thank fully, coz it used to cost me £5 to sell it to anyone.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mistergrumpy

posted on 17/10/06 at 04:29 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

it used to cost me £5 to sell it to anyone.

Can't blame you for that one at all mate it is a business you're running after all. By the way while you're on line any update on front wishbones availability?

Buggeration, missed him! I'm sat here with my unicorn and hens with full sets of teeth surrounded by rocking horse poo but still missed the elusive Darren!

[Edited on 17/10/06 by mistergrumpy]

mistergrumpy

posted on 17/10/06 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
Nah I don't really like mithering him as he has a lot on his plate and Scott's really helpful with all my other questions. Its just that I've waited just over 2 weeks for these from Rally Sports and they keep bleating on that its not their fault. I'll wait out for a while, besides, the moneys better off in my pocket till I get paid.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.