Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Nitrous oxide
novacaine

posted on 23/1/07 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
Nitrous oxide

i have a trade account at a Wizzard of Nos distributer so i can get trade prices on nitrous kits, U2u me and i will sell to you at trade prices

25, 50 and 75 shot in the base kit and up to 200 shot for the top of the range, i wont sell you the 200 unless you have got fully uprated engine internals because i would hate to see someone blow their engine up lol

i can arrange for trade price refills aswel at £3.80/Lb which may seem expensive but compare to others!

like i said, im selling at trade price

forgot to add, 4, 6 and 8 cylinder cars catered for

cheers

Matt

[Edited on 23/1/07 by novacaine]

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinking, Racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but your older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Stuart Walker

posted on 23/1/07 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
I will be wanting four fogger nozzles, two splitter blocks and some pipework shortly if you will be able to help there?

I'll get in touch nearer the time.

Cheers

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
novacaine

posted on 24/1/07 at 07:38 AM Reply With Quote
sorry mate, currently my supplier will only sell kits but if there is enough interest in partial kits i might buy one and sell parts from it,

cheers

Matt

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinking, Racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but your older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Stuart Walker

posted on 24/1/07 at 10:37 AM Reply With Quote
No worries.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mike4444244

posted on 26/1/07 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
i know i shouldnt but i'm interested now how much would a kit for a v8 be for a +25hp one? dont want to melt it as its standard inside!
Mike

110 Defender

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.