Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The Italian who went to Malta
ukbaggio

posted on 22/3/07 at 08:29 PM Reply With Quote
The Italian who went to Malta

One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina Morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet.I say you no understand . I wanna to wee onna my plate. She say you better not wee onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.

Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant.
The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.

So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna poo on my bed. He say you better not poo onna bed, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the man and he call me sonna ma bitch. I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say wee on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy.

Confused but excited.

posted on 22/3/07 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Well that focked that up, didn't it?

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

02GF74

posted on 23/3/07 at 04:11 PM Reply With Quote
that is so old, Henry VIII was telling it to his wives...

and you got the last bit wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by ukbaggio
So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna poo on my bed. He say you better not poo onna bed, you sonna ma bitch. I don't even know the man and he call me sonna ma bitch. I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say wee on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back to Italy.

ukbaggio

posted on 23/3/07 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74
that is so old, Henry VIII was telling it to his wives...

and you got the last bit wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by ukbaggio

old but i like it

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.