Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Cannot conect to broadband?
markal

posted on 28/3/07 at 06:34 PM Reply With Quote
Cannot conect to broadband?

Cannot connect at night? comes up, The remote computer did not respond error 0721, or The ppp link protocol was terminated, Wanadoo say there is a fault they don't know what it is? but they are going to fix it, does anybpdy know what these messages mean, this is one off the first nights in a long time we have been able to get on with only five attempts, all help appreciated, regards Alan.
blue2cv

posted on 28/3/07 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
Ive been getting the same with bt, drives you bloody mad. Pal of mine is of the opinion the exchange routers are becoming overloaded
ecosse

posted on 28/3/07 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blue2cv
Ive been getting the same with bt, drives you bloody mad. Pal of mine is of the opinion the exchange routers are becoming overloaded

0721 error is pretty generic and can be caused by lots of things, if it works at certain times and not others (i.e. known busy periods) it is likely to be a load or equpment related issue at the exchange end, either way it will probably require BT to get involved

Cheers

Alex

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.