Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Why i don't use YouTube
TGR-ECOSSE

posted on 16/6/07 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Why i don't use YouTube

My sister in law missed that little girl singing on Britains got talent so i asked my sons to see if they could find it on the internet and they found it on YouTube. Very nice but look at the comments.

LINKY

Sorry for putting this here but it realy peed me off

MikeRJ

posted on 16/6/07 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
Unfortunately all the video web sites are full of potty mouthed 12 year olds. Personaly I think the comments should be censored, because some absolute filth gets posted.
t.j.

posted on 16/6/07 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
Relax, there are some stupids around the globe.

I think the little missy sings beautifull.

BTW take good care of her, It is a mess in TV and radio land.

Grtz

Please feel free to correct my bad English, i'm still learning. Your Dutch is awfull! :-)

JoelP

posted on 16/6/07 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
you can mark any comment you like as spam, removes it from general view. I do it all the time!
arrybradbury

posted on 16/6/07 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
Did anyone else think the wobble was way over the top for a 6 year old, she was making herself wobble by wobbling her head (i'm assuming because that's what she's heard people do and that's how she immitates it)? IMO she shouldn't have gone through, the guitar guy and breakdancer were better than her......

Grahame L

posted on 17/6/07 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
To me this show is not just about talent! It seems if you are cute or you have had some misfortune in your life then you're more likely to get through!!! How many of them tug (or told to tug) on your heartstrings. Puke!!! Talent is talent so why use that method to get votes!!

By the way she is nothing special whatsover, you go to any singing n dancing school and you can pick a handful like her and several better!

trogdor

posted on 17/6/07 at 10:51 AM Reply With Quote
i thought she was pretty good in the audition, but her song last night was not as good, and it was annoying that the judges didn't say anything about it as they said it enough to everyone else.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.