Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I hate pikeys
graememk

posted on 4/8/07 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
I hate pikeys

i own a bit of waste ground thats waiting on planning permission, and on the way to work i notice that pikeys have bust the gate down and started moving in so i called in and told them that i would like them to keep traveling, i had a phone call from the fuzz this afternoon to say they have reported me for deliberatly runing over there puppy.

going to concreat there fecking caravans to the ground, i cant even start to get the ball rolling on shifting them on untill monday

thinking about going up there again tomorrow tell the head pikey to move on my monday or i'll have 20x 1ton bags filled with ready mix and i'll bock them in so they cant get out.

failing that who wants a petrol and bbq party ?

anyone got experiance with matters like this, i've already had the neighbourhood watch cordinator on my door moaning

[Edited on 4/8/07 by graememk]

MikeR

posted on 4/8/07 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
i've no personal experience, but we had an issue near here. They bought some green belt land and built on it. They then applied for planning permission and didn't get it. Ended up getting very messy, they had pits dug, traps set - all sorts to stop them being evicted. Even threatened to put gas canisters in the fire pits to stop the police.

Eventually they did leave and the site was completely wrecked.

At work, they moved onto the land next to our neighbour. They struck a 'deal' with the company where they left after receiving a donation. As soon as they left, some large rocks turned up to stop anyone else doing the same.

Good luck.

martin1973

posted on 4/8/07 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
er they can be a problem,

my mate had a problem with them last year
but he went down to them and said ok you can stop for a couple of days then move on

well guess what they stay 2 nights then went, magic.

martin

mistergrumpy

posted on 4/8/07 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
Through my experiences through work. They pull out their mobiles and a thousand others descend from no where. They weren't even fazed by some of Manchesters big hard gangsters who turned up. Tread carefully mate. I'd be tempted to ask the police to speak to them and wait out, they generally move on in 3-4 days. But lock yer stuff up if you live nearby, I know I don't have to tell you this but it will go missing. Especially if they can weigh it in, the price of copper and steel seems to be real high at the moment

Confused but excited.

posted on 4/8/07 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
You should have reported them immediately for criminal damage.
I would not recommend getting physical unles you are prepared to go to war with them.
These guys really know how to have a row (Shotguns everywhere, then they all disperse into other groups).
If you block them in, that's harrasment and you are in the wrong. Ain't the law wonderful.
Of course you could fertilise the plot, as per your previously planned shedule.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

oadamo

posted on 4/8/07 at 09:10 PM Reply With Quote
just order 10 tons of horse shite to be droped off on the site they will soon move
adam

graememk

posted on 4/8/07 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
herrrm horse and cow poo in field next door .....

lucky i dont live anywhere near to it.

[Edited on 4/8/07 by graememk]

thunderace

posted on 4/8/07 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
i think air horns at 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 evry hour will do the trick or all night shot gun shooting .
higgsti

posted on 4/8/07 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote
id be carefull as has been said .a group of pikeys started buying fascia and soffit products from a place i buy from .i was at the trade counter one day when one of them came hobling in the lad behind the counter asked what hed done .him and his brother had been fighting and his brother had slashed him twice on his arse close together so it couldnt be stitched and he couldnt sit down.they also brought in videos of there bare knuckle fighting contests . let the plod shift em
oadamo

posted on 4/8/07 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote
we had some on at the back of my house where an old block of flats used to be there. theres a pacth of grass on the corner by the road. and to pikey kids about 5 years old with boxing gloves on was knocking the crap out of each other there was about 20 people wacthing from the other side of the road and about 10 pikey dads cheering them on.
adam

graememk

posted on 4/8/07 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
maybe id cards are the way forward, sorry mate you havent paid into the nhs so you get nothing out......

worX

posted on 4/8/07 at 10:19 PM Reply With Quote
Well I've read the above stories,(and although the next is going to be an odd statement) and whilst I am definitely a long way from the hardest lad I know I would be happy to stand by you in whatever you decide.

One phone call to me would have me over to your town in the length of time it would take me to get some sort of 4x4 and drive over there.

The dirty robbing pikeys are getting to be a massive presence in my town, although a large community of them were moved on a couple of years back by a few farmers and around 400 fella's from my town (they run their muck spreaders all night long!!!), but in the last couple of years their presence has become a damn sight more pronounced and it is definitely not welcome.

And in spite of this sounding quite melodramtic: I swear that if you needed people to assist in any way, I would be there.

cheers, in support,

Steve

joneh

posted on 4/8/07 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
They wrecked the cricket pavillion near me in Eastleigh a few years back. I'm thinking of making a website for tracking them!

I know what I'd like to do but I'd let the old bill sort them for now. If that fails then get an angry mob.

theconrodkid

posted on 4/8/07 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
the thing they fear most is FIRE,they keep all their money in the pikeyvans.
a couple of likley lads and a few gallons of unleaded should do the trick

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

graememk

posted on 4/8/07 at 10:43 PM Reply With Quote
unleaded god no there worth 99oct lol

DIY Si

posted on 4/8/07 at 11:40 PM Reply With Quote
A good trick seems to be ringing the police up, telling them to come to the land ASAP, you then turn up with a JCB or similar and start digging a trench. They soon go away, as you'll lock their pikey wagons in otherwise. Just make sure the police are there, as it's your land, so if you want to dig a big hole, no-one can stop you. The police are there to stop them stopping you, if you see what I mean. That or you can get large 3 man catapults, which are meant for water (read highly flammable liquid of choice) bombs.

“Let your plans be dark and as impenetratable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
Sun Tzu, The Art of War

My new blog: http://spritecave.blogspot.co.uk/

Danozeman

posted on 5/8/07 at 07:42 AM Reply With Quote
They are bastards and theyl do anything to not get stopped. They carry knives and allsorts of things so be carefull what u do. The police wont take them on.

We had a load in our work yard nicking copper cable etc. We saw them off a couple of times and rang the police. 3 days later the police turned up. They came back so we locked the gate and rang the police. They just rammed the gate to get out. They Left half there van behind and got away. Bear in mind these are 7ft big heavy galvanised gates. The police came 2 days later even they we told them we had them cornered..

They couldnt give a toss as theyr hard to take on. Just burn down the caravans.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

locoboy

posted on 5/8/07 at 08:04 AM Reply With Quote
Every couple of monthe we get them round here, only for a few days but the cheeky feckers park in the carpark the other side of the mesh fence surrounding the police station

Full view from every window on 2 sides of the station

ATB
Locoboy

owelly

posted on 5/8/07 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
Similar storys from around here. The travellers will be in town soon as it's show season. The show travellers are OK but it's the hangers-on that cause the trouble for us. They turn up a month early, steal everything in sight and then eventually go when the town is stripped bare!! The local council have leased a plot of land for the sole purpose of letting these scumbags pitch there. And every year, they smash up the toilet blocks to council have built, set fire to the skips the council have put there for their rubbish and then they leave the site looking like a war zone. Tax payers are paying for all this. Last year a few pikeys beat up a taxi driver. The following night a pair of drunk pikeys ended up in the middle of the moors beaten to a pulp. And there were strangely, no witnesses. And even more strangely, there were very few taxis in Whitby that night......

I'd phone the plod and say you went round and saw a shotgun. Get some more witnesses to phone up the plod and say that they have seen them with guns. The plod have to send in the armed response............
Try that for a few nights.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
wilkingj

posted on 5/8/07 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
Steady boys...

Arson, is a very serious crime, and will see custodial sentences.
It rates up there alongside Murder and Rape, armed robbery etc. ie it attracts very heavy penalties.

They could also play the ethnic minority race card as well.

Please be sensible, careful, and document / photograph everything with witnesses (never go alone), etc.

They are better at playing this game than you are. They do it all the time. This is probably your first encounter of this kind.

Above all...Keep calm, be sensible, and stay within the legal framework.

Hope it all resolves amicably.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rusty nuts

posted on 5/8/07 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote
Few years ago there was a Scottish regiment based just outside Cambridge ,a few of the midsummer fair followers threw a squaddie through a plate glass window . The following evening a convoy of Bedford trucks from the barracks turned up at the fairground , overturned a few caravans and rearranged a few faces . No sign of the police and I don't remember any charges being brought .
NS Dev

posted on 5/8/07 at 12:31 PM Reply With Quote
We have many many issues around my immediate locality.

The pikeys have built a village, no exaggeration, near to us with no planning permission ond on land they didn't own.

Type 'Costalot', bagworth, into google.

Every time roadworks gear goes missing it ends up in there and the police won't go anywhere near, apart from when guns are mentioned and they take the whole leicesterhsire force and armed response units there, a couple of times a year.

A chap I know near here had all sorts of trouble and abuse from them, blocking acess to his own land.

He solved it in the end by tracking their empty caravans into the ditch with a Cat D8, there was just bent ally and fibreglass left, especially as the ruptured gas bottles that popped out from under the tracks set fire to the remains.

treat them with care though, a good proportion are pure phychos who have absolutely no regard for any sort of law.

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

NS Dev

posted on 5/8/07 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
here you go, illegal, no planning permisison, mini village:

costalot aerial photo

pan down and to the left of the main village down the road with the dogleg in it and you will see the mini village

[Edited on 5/8/07 by NS Dev]

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

Confused but excited.

posted on 5/8/07 at 01:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
the thing they fear most is FIRE,they keep all their money in the pikeyvans.
a couple of likley lads and a few gallons of unleaded should do the trick

They also keeo their children in them!

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

liam.mccaffrey

posted on 5/8/07 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
its my experience is that you can't beat them at their own game, not without crossing the line

the only way is to get the plod to sort em out if you can

i have known some of them and whilst they'll start a scrap in a heartbeat, some of them are really ok guys, however some of them really aren't

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.