Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Darren George
gabbes

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
Darren George

Is there anyone that lives near GTS Tuning or Darren George??
I have ordered a W7DE bodyset for about 11 weeks now and no responce what so ever - Darren told me for 5 weeks ago that is was sent away, but no couriernumber and no respon on the phone, not calling back, the mobilephone he never answer in and so on....
I am pissed off!! Not only the money but the nerve to fraud anyone. The money was straight in his pocket the same day I have ordered it.......but then..........NOTHING!!!
Either I will send some guys over or take it to a layer.
Is ther anyone that can take a tour to GTS and check if the bodyset for my W7DE in Orange are there - 10pc, aeroscreen - 1pc and a W7DE dashboard?? Any home phone number to Darren?
I am thankfull for all help or I have to visit him myself....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rayward

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
if you do a search for gts tuning, you will find your not the only one who's being fobbed off

Ray

worX

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
If you U2U Flakmonkey (Dave) he may have some advice for getting in touch with him.

Dave is in no way connected with GTS, but he is a spot on lad and he has built a GTS and may be able to help.

regards,
Steve

blakep82

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
i ordered a set of ball joints once, paid the price, he never sent me them, told me i had to send him more money, and that its not his policy to refund.

not impressed, and to be honest, i'm not surprised

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

thunderace

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT ALL THE POSTS ABOUT HIM RIPING GUYS OFF.
Gav

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:45 PM Reply With Quote
Did you pay via credit card? you have 100 days to get your money back, unless you want to tempt fate i would seriously look at that option, i didnt realise you only get 100 days so missed out on that.

gabbes

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
How do I act to do so...?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bacon2002

Hi,

I can only imagine how you feel.

By coincidence I went to GTS today to try and get some part I am waiting for but Darren was out.

If it helps and if he is prepared to speak to Darren then I understand that Macbeast is going to GTS tomorrow.

You could try u2u'ing him.

If it in anyway helps I don't think Darren is a fraudster but I do think he is very poor at customer service and somewhat disorganised.

Good luck,

David

JoelP

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
and that its not his policy to refund.

if he tried that with me id tell him its not my policy to remove teeth with a hammer, but im prepared to make an exception. See if he too might make an exception?!

blakep82

posted on 10/9/07 at 07:52 PM Reply With Quote
i had paid by pay pal, so contacted them, and got my money back. about a year later, got an email from him to say he was giving me a refund... oh really.

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Gav

posted on 10/9/07 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gabbes
How do I act to do so...?

Ring your credit card company and tell them what has happend, in the uk they ask you to report to them via a written letter of complaint, your credit card company should then refund you the cash and they will retrive the money from him.

matt_gsxr

posted on 10/9/07 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
I bought a few bits odds and sods maybe £100 worth.

I had to chase and chase. All the standard nonesense. Order lost, not got those bits in, in the end it was about 10weeks.

He did deliver in the end, but its not what you want is it. Wouldn't use again.

I know running a kit-car company is a tough job, and I know we are a pain in the backside as customers. But if he can't run his company then he should think about doing something else.

Gabbes, phone the credit card company, and go to someone else for your bits.

Matt

graememk

posted on 10/9/07 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
have you tried the gts forum ?

westf27

posted on 10/9/07 at 08:18 PM Reply With Quote
What would be interesting is if the links section of this site was evaluated.They could be scored for quality of product and service and value for money.This table could then be like a league table with suppliers and service providers looking to move up.
gabbes

posted on 10/9/07 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Thank you all for the fast reply. I have just talked to the cardcompany and I will send a dispute to them. Anybody visit GTS/him the next days??
scoop

posted on 10/9/07 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
He he. Some things dont change. I just dont understand how hes still in business. His stuff is well priced and when you eventually get it, it aint bad. Its just the bloody frustration involved with dealing with him. Never, ever again.
martin1973

posted on 11/9/07 at 05:00 AM Reply With Quote
if it was me i would go to the small claims court.

or get a solicitor to send a letter.

martin

Macbeast

posted on 11/9/07 at 06:07 AM Reply With Quote
You have noticed he's in Sweden ?
THE BEAR

posted on 11/9/07 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote
well what can i say iam sorry to here whats happened to you but on the other hand thanks for opening this room as i was looking at buying one of there kits guss iam not doing that now as so many people are having problems with gts i hope all gets sorted and you still get a kit of some sort let us all no how you get on good luck all the best
THE BEAR

posted on 11/9/07 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
GABBES just a quick one where in the world do you live maybe this is why the del is so long coming to you ???
zoom

posted on 11/9/07 at 04:20 PM Reply With Quote
Hi
After having read a few posts about poor service from gts, and having £5k sitting waiting to buy a kit I tried a test buy from them.
I ordered 2 sets of chassis plans online posted a cheque and waited. this was on the 11th july 07. Well I'm still waiting.
Have phoned, emailed and have now written off the £23 I spent. I know this is not the biggest order in the world but it is a simple one to complete.I run my own business and know all orders, if completed correctly can lead to more business!
My money wil be spent elsewhere and I'll advise anyone who wants to know to do the same!!

mycar
mybuildsite

Macbeast

posted on 11/9/07 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
Gabbes.

I saw Darren today and have seen the shipper's tracking site. Your goods are definitely on their way. Details in U2U

Bset wishes

John

designer

posted on 11/9/07 at 07:20 PM Reply With Quote
8/9 weeks delivery on a set of plans doesn't sound too good to me. Would you, personally, accept such a service?

What about all the other, higher value, products that have been ordered and not delivered? That's the important thing, not a £20/30 order for something on paper from a printer!!!

gabbes

posted on 11/9/07 at 07:46 PM Reply With Quote
the best would to take a record of all customers that have been "fraud" and take the list to Council Trading Standards - I have just talked to them during the day regarding this - they can give us help. Maybee a mailinglist with all details?
gabbes

posted on 12/9/07 at 01:31 AM Reply With Quote
Now finally it seem that something is on its way over her after 11 weeks..................I hope everything is in the packages........
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.