Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ryanair ..
takumi

posted on 16/1/08 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote
Ryanair ..

Good old ryanair.

I was bored the other day and booked myself a day trip to Shannon and plan to visit Limerick..(in march) more really to go and take some nice photos £11.40 return no complaints there..

Then I noticed they still have the spring BOGOF running.. so did all the txting and email trying to find someone if they want a free day trip somewhere..

In the end I called up m8, and were gona go for a day trip to Dublin for the grand cost of 4p. (1p each way per person)

I'm sure you can do worse

So were going to dose up on stout and have a laugh and spend the day drunk on the tour bus

[Edited on 18-1-08 by takumi]

RobinHood 2B 2.0i pinto, Keihin 38mm Carbs, lightened flywheel, O'Mori remote filter kit, 10 row oil cooler. Modified head, 10.2cr, special valves FR22 cam, 4- 1 header.

Confused but excited.

posted on 17/1/08 at 03:58 PM Reply With Quote
If you stay at home, you will have another £11.42 each, to spend on more stout.

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

Peteff

posted on 17/1/08 at 06:49 PM Reply With Quote
It's o.k. but you don't get any in flight meal or free drinks like with B.A.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

takumi

posted on 17/1/08 at 08:15 PM Reply With Quote
with BA you do have to risk of not making the runway on approach.. :p

Guinness tastes better in Dublin I swear it goes slightly 'off' when it reaches my Tescos..

:p

RobinHood 2B 2.0i pinto, Keihin 38mm Carbs, lightened flywheel, O'Mori remote filter kit, 10 row oil cooler. Modified head, 10.2cr, special valves FR22 cam, 4- 1 header.

iank

posted on 17/1/08 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
Ryanair... good luck with avoiding all the little charges they add on at every opportunity.

Extra charge for luggage in the hold.
Extra charge for not having luggage (!)
Extra charge for using a credit card to pay.
Changing flight times without telling you and not refunding your money if you miss it.

and that's before the really dubious dodges they have pulled on some of the guys who use them for business.

Have fun, don't get so drunk you miss the return flight

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

takumi

posted on 18/1/08 at 10:46 AM Reply With Quote
I can say that I have never had to pay any 'extra' charges ontop my original booking..and I've flown with them 5 times last year..never had more than a 5-10minute delay either maybe they are more organised at STN

They are a buget airline, so you have to play by their rules..

What did make me laugh, was the 24hr car park, which is more than the flights -£13.90..lol but I knew it would be..

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.