Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rugby
pjavon

posted on 15/3/08 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
Rugby

I take it all you english were supporting us as we shown the french how to play rugby

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

worX

posted on 15/3/08 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
I thought it was awesome mate, and I also thought that Martin Williams scoring the final try was amazing and very fitting!!!
Steve

posted on 15/3/08 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pjavon
I take it all you english were supporting us as we shown the french how to play rugby

Yup. Me and the missus were.

Well done

COREdevelopments

posted on 15/3/08 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
gotta say not into rugby much, but watched it and did really enjoy!!!! that shane williams is like a whippet!!
Gavin henson is a tosser

well deserved win!!

Rob

se7ensport

posted on 15/3/08 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pjavon

Yes indeed, and it would be nice to receive Celtic support for the English team once in a while as well.

I'm a home nations supporter and thoroughly fed up with hearing "I support two teams, [insert Scotland, Wales, Ireland] and anyone who is playing against England.

Edit: PS I agree with COREDevelopments; gavin is a football wanabee tosser. very skillfull, but ultimately a twat. I'm just glad that other internationals don't behave like him - although I do think danny has potential to follow his lead

[Edited on 15/3/08 by se7ensport]

cidersurfer

posted on 15/3/08 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote

shimming solid lifters is a job for a friend...

TimC

posted on 15/3/08 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liam.mccaffrey

posted on 16/3/08 at 01:36 AM Reply With Quote
Very pleased, especially as we might not see Matin Williams in a red shirt again.

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

scotty g

posted on 16/3/08 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
It was a real toughy for me to decide who to support what with not being Welsh or French but in the end i had to go woth the Welsh on the basis that they're not a bunch of white flag waving eejits.
To be fair to Gavin, yes he can be an irritating git at times but he really gave the team drive and direction. While he was in the sin-bin the others seemed unable to move forward, the second he came back on they made progress again.
Well done Wales, you fully deserved the win and the championship.
england only managed to show moments of world class skill like their match against France or ireland but played like a bunch of knobs in the others.

pjavon

posted on 16/3/08 at 08:55 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Yes indeed, and it would be nice to receive Celtic support for the English team once in a while as well.

Thats why i asked the question, because in the world cup i and plenty of others on here supported england after or poor performance so just wondered what the support the other way was like.
Paul

Always keep a big hammer and a condom in your toolbox, if you can't fix it with the hammer

scotty g

posted on 16/3/08 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
I'm always prepared to support wales or Ireland because their supporters will do the same for us but i never support scotland because their supporters absolutely refuse to cheer for England.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.