Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: any cigar lovers out there?
b16mts

posted on 26/7/08 at 04:37 PM Reply With Quote
any cigar lovers out there?

Hi,

Just got back from my mates 4 day stag do, for which i had a purchased "a few" cigars. Well it seems alot of the lads can't handle them, so i over bought a little.

So just wondered if any of you fine gentlemen were cigar smokers, and would like them yourself (as they're no real use to me now, and i need money to replace the slick tyres on my truck).

I have in my possesion 5 boxes of 5 King Edward Imperial cigars. In asda, they're about £12 just for five, so for 25, you'd be looking at £60 (good at maths me). I'd like to recoup my costs, but as i bought them abroad its much lower,

so was looking for £40 delivered for all 25.

let me know if they're off interest to anyone (was gonna put them on flea-bay, but i don't think they'll let me!)

cheers,

Martin

who says you can't drive a kit car when you're 6'5"?

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Benzine

posted on 27/7/08 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by b16mts
(was gonna put them on flea-bay, but i don't think they'll let me!)

I think you can put them on ebay as long as they're sealed/in packets. My friend once put half a packet of cigarettes on ebay (he was quitting) and they pulled the auction as it breached ebay hygiene rules.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JoelP

posted on 27/7/08 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
quote:
Originally posted by b16mts
(was gonna put them on flea-bay, but i don't think they'll let me!)

I think you can put them on ebay as long as they're sealed/in packets. My friend once put half a packet of cigarettes on ebay (he was quitting) and they pulled the auction as it breached ebay hygiene rules.

might be tax issues selling them on ebay.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.