Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: West of Ecosse'ish
Gizmo

posted on 8/3/04 at 12:48 AM Reply With Quote
West of Ecosse'ish

Hi Guys, East AyrshireCarClub is hosting the Practise/shakedown day for the Scottish Sprint championship at Kames circuit in Muirkirk, Ayrshire on the 21st of March. I'm sure there will be a few "7" derived cars there usually very trick. if any of you feel like coming along for a look see you'd be more than welcome. It's also a good insite into what Motorsport you might like to get into in your cars.

let me know by U2U if you are interested...no cost involved, just some excellent tyre kicking and a drive in the country !!
On the A70 between cumnock and the A74

---john---

SeaBass

posted on 8/3/04 at 07:47 PM Reply With Quote
Hi John, been there & Kames is a nice little track. Took my (old) Audi Coupe round for a few timed laps. Good fun. Might come along and have a nose about. I regularly attend Monklands Sporting Car Club hill climbs at Forrestburn off the M8 and will be joining the club this year hopefully. They have some good production car trials as well (pics on my website).

Cheers

Gizmo

posted on 9/3/04 at 11:44 PM Reply With Quote
Hi JC, would be good to see you there, Forrestburn is a hoot, nice for a picnic on the grass too (having spent some time there this year in the Impreza).. (first practice exuberance)

)

Big Stu

posted on 10/3/04 at 01:34 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Gizmo, I won't be able to make this meet, unless JC wan'ts to drive my car. When is the next meeting, as I am desprete to get it on the track and see what I can do. Is there any regs such as certified roll cage?
Gizmo

posted on 10/3/04 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Stu, you would be able to take the car on at this event as it is theoretically a 'practice' day. However for the Sprints themselves then , Comp. Licence, race suite etc all apply.
cheers ---john---

scotlad
Contributor

Posts 781
Registered 30/9/03
Location Edinburgh

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built MK Indy Blade, RH 2b Zetec, rebuilding locos

posted on 26/3/04 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
how'de it go giz? was at that event last year in a robin hood- had a great laugh!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.