Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Free T Shirt
mistergrumpy

posted on 14/12/10 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Free T Shirt

Just received a free CKC T shirt through the post Unfortunately it came with a letter telling me that I had had a new subscription paid for as a present and also that my brother has paid for it so one Christmas surprise ruined
Daddylonglegs

posted on 14/12/10 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
I'll take the subscription then, get him to get you something else and keep it secret

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

mistergrumpy

posted on 14/12/10 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote

It is a good magazine I have to admit. It has it's ups and downs but I like the personal touch and the fact that they'll answer anything either on here or by E mail. If only more manufacturers were like that!

bitsilly
Contributor

Posts 726
Registered 9/6/05

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Flexibility into my marriage, bless her!

posted on 14/12/10 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
I like their track days too!
AdamCKC

posted on 14/12/10 at 05:46 PM Reply With Quote
Your brother chooses excellent presents!

It's always a bit tricky at this time of year to know how to handle subscriptions that have been bought as gifts. Some people like the first issue to be sent to them and the next 11 to the person who the gift is for, some prefer all 12 to go to the recipient, others prefer deliver before Christmas day, some would rather receive it after the big day... and so it goes on!

In an ideal world, we'd call them all to find out what to do. But as a small company receiving hundreds of orders at this time of the year, it's not something we have the manpower to do during the busy festive season.

When we receive a specific instruction from the customer, we act accordingly. For everyone else, we've arrived at the conclusion that it's best to get it out before Christmas and include a personal letter so they know who and where it's come from! I'm not sure whether other mags bother with the personal letter, but we like to do our best

Happy Christmas!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.