Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone near woodbridge/Ipswich?
Cfnteabag

posted on 24/10/11 at 05:11 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone near woodbridge/Ipswich?

Hi

I am a new Forum member, My name is Adam and I am a mechanic in the Army based at Woodbridge. I am looking to build a kit car at the beginning of next year so I am trying to get as much of the ground work and research done now so when I have the funds to start I can get on with it as soon as possible!

I have looked around at the various kits available and I have decided that it has to be a seven style. I am planning a trip to the Zero factory as soon as I can but I was wondering if anyone has a car near me that I can come and have a look at and discuss the build etc?

I have just moved house and my internet is temperamental at best but I will aim to reply to anyone that messages me, either on here or at adamtehan3859@googlemail.com

Tank you very much in advance and I hope to meet some of you as my trip down the kit car route progresses!

Adam

blueskate

posted on 24/10/11 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
Hi,

It might be worth getting down to a track day at woodbridge, there's always 7's there (less so in the winter though!). You should be able to bag a few rides, check out the quality of the build etc. Also maybe take a trip to AB performance who is near you. He is an agent for Raw and is a top notch bloke to talk to.

Semper Paratus!

Cfnteabag

posted on 24/10/11 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
I was thinking about doing that but I wasn't sure if anyone would mind me just wondering over?

Adam

ditchlewis

posted on 24/10/11 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
I live in capel st mary. I have an MK indy and feel free to come and have a look.

David jenkin lives near here also and he has built a book 7.

Email me or u2u me if you want to have a chat and a poke around under the bonnet.

Ditch

blueskate

posted on 24/10/11 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cfnteabag
I was thinking about doing that but I wasn't sure if anyone would mind me just wondering over?

Adam

I've been to at woodbridge a few people have blagged passenger rides and chatted to me. It's a friendly atmosphere

Semper Paratus!

Cfnteabag

posted on 24/10/11 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
Thats good to know, it looks like the next one is on the 19th of Nov so I will have to pop up and see what I can blag!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.