Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: West London Meet
theconrodkid

posted on 2/5/02 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
West London Meet

Its that time of year again when all red blooded men crave for a fry up,may 12th at Terrys cafe in Ruislip.
unfortunatley for me i cant make it ,i will be flying across the big pond on holiday,but i can still send some abuse to you loverly lot from over there.
Speak with Bob the builder for details.
Laters!

bob

posted on 2/5/02 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
Yep Terry's cafe,Ruislip Gardens.
As before 10.00am for a proper breckie.

Usual suspects i'm sure.

Dazza

posted on 2/5/02 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
okedokey, remind me in the week leading to the 12, and i will be there.

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

James

posted on 3/5/02 at 09:44 AM Reply With Quote
Me too,

seeya there.

James

bob

posted on 7/5/02 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry lads,i've got a slight problem with sunday and wont be able to make it.
Never mind next time eh!

Dazza

posted on 8/5/02 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
i should be there, but not definate.... might have postpone?? who is going to be there????

fuckit

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

ChrisW

posted on 8/5/02 at 11:35 PM Reply With Quote
I can make it - subject to nothing else happening! Hopefully have a rolling chassis by then! (fingers crossed)

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 11/5/02 at 02:32 PM Reply With Quote
Where is this cafe then? I didn't come to the last meeting! Directions from A40 (coming from M25 direction) please!

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 11/5/02 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
Yo Chris,turn left at the polish war memorial,up the road about 2 miles,under the bridge at ruislip gardens station and its on the left opposite the pub!easy peasy.
Dazza

posted on 11/5/02 at 05:31 PM Reply With Quote
i thought it was on the right??

fuckit

chrisg

posted on 11/5/02 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
You FOOLS,

It's much too far away!!

Cheers

Chris
(who will be sleeping, Sunday am, like ALL normal folk)

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

ChrisW

posted on 12/5/02 at 09:45 AM Reply With Quote
Guess I was the only one sampling Terry's breakfasts! What happened to you James?

Chris

My gaff my rules

Dazza

posted on 12/5/02 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
i overslept, sorry mate!!!!

fuckit

James

posted on 13/5/02 at 03:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Guess I was the only one sampling Terry's breakfasts! What happened to you James?

Chris

Hey Mate,

Sorry I didn't make it- I was double booked and had already offered someone else a lift to the other thing I was doing.

If I'd realised you'd be the only one there I'd have mailed you! I assumed Dazza and Merlin etc. would be along again.

James

ChrisW

posted on 13/5/02 at 06:21 PM Reply With Quote
I didn't notice so many people had said they couldn't make it otherwise I'd have probably mailed you aswell. I think after this and missing u lot at Stoneleigh a swap of moby numbers is in order!

Chris

merlin

posted on 13/5/02 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Guys, fallen behind on the web site and therefor missed Sunday! How about this Sunday (19th)? 10 am ON THE RIGHT!
Chris W - you can collect yours and Hippies w-bones over a greasy fry (that is unless Bob has got there first and scoffed the lot!)

ChrisW

posted on 13/5/02 at 11:14 PM Reply With Quote
I'm working Sunday unfortunatly. Will see if I can go in late if the rest of you are up for it? Don't want to be the only one again!

Chris

My gaff my rules

Dazza

posted on 14/5/02 at 09:25 AM Reply With Quote
i dont think i will be there, i will have just done 4 nights in a row, so will be sleeping then working ion the cars/van etc.....

fuckit

James

posted on 14/5/02 at 10:41 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry Merlin but think I really ought to stay home and get on with stripping the donor- I'll never get it done at this rate and I'm already getting grief for having it on the drive!

James

theconrodkid

posted on 20/5/02 at 11:04 AM Reply With Quote
Now im back on this side of the pond how about this sunday the 26th?usual time,what ever that is.
bob

posted on 20/5/02 at 11:59 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry lads,cant make any sundays till the 9th of june.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.