Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: News on Locost Owners Club
David Jenkins

posted on 4/5/03 at 07:22 PM Reply With Quote
News on Locost Owners Club

While I was at Stoneleigh I managed to have a brief word with Rory Perrett, former secretary of LOC.

Apparently it's still a bit up in the air at the moment, but there may be an AGM (or EGM) at Newark. Basically, if the meeting can raise a full committee that has a decent amount of work-sharing within itself then the club will start up again. If it ends up with no-one taking on any duties then the club will fold.

Whatever the outcome, Rory will not be taking on any duties.

I must say that I sympathise with Rory, as he got well and truly stitched-up at the last AGM, being lumbered with the post of secretary, newsletter editor, and sundry other jobs. The committee was also one person light as well, I believe, which didn't help.

I hope that it all works out well this time...

cheers,

David

chrisg

posted on 4/5/03 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
I've offered to do the newsletter, and I posted on here for other volunteers, but no takers.

There must be others who could help

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Marcus

posted on 4/5/03 at 08:58 PM Reply With Quote
Chris - I also had a word with Rory today, he says he may have someone to do the newsletter subject to someone else doing the membership thing.
Don't know about volunteers for that one though.

Marcus

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
LoCostLancs

posted on 7/5/03 at 09:27 AM Reply With Quote
I'd Help

I can help in some way, please PM me and ill see how i can help.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.