Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: oulton park trackday 11/2/09
danny k

posted on 7/2/09 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
oulton park trackday 11/2/09

any one goin on the trackday?we are taking both of our race cars for another run out and to set them up.
blueskate

posted on 7/2/09 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
I'd love to go...... if you guys can put a few extra hours into that green MK sitting upstairs in your shop i'd be there like a flash

Semper Paratus!

PAUL FISHER

posted on 7/2/09 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
I am going to be there in my Clio if its not snowing,the track was open today for a trackday,and the forcast is looking good for Wednesday so we should be ok,Chris Mason is also booked on in his Clio Trophy.
I am told,Track and race cars magazine will also be to do a feature on the 2 new MK busa race cars,so should be a good day.

http://www.trcmagazine.com/home.html Rescued attachment MK race car.jpg
Rescued attachment MK race car.jpg

MK chippy

posted on 10/2/09 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
Alright guys,

Let us know how it goes tomorrow. Interested to hear how the new indy is getting on

Cheers
Dave

PAUL FISHER

posted on 13/2/09 at 01:55 AM Reply With Quote
We all had a good day at Oulton park,every thing went well,except a bit of a problem with one of the engines towards the end of the day,but thats what these test days are for,although it was very cold and very wet,this was a perfect day for wet weather set up for the Indys,which should prove helpfull in our typical british racing season
1st race is at Oulton Park on the 28th of March,could be day for a bit of a MK owners club meetinghopefully weather should have picked up a bit by then. Rescued attachment danny oulton 11th feb.jpg
Rescued attachment danny oulton 11th feb.jpg

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.