Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Vinyl Graphics
mad-butcher

posted on 14/6/08 at 12:18 PM Reply With Quote
Vinyl Graphics

Is there on particular firm that you guys use or is it a case of find a local firm, would prefer a firm who know the layout of an indy, anyone know who MK use
cheers
tony

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
graememk

posted on 14/6/08 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
Mark from Image makers in Spalding Lincolnshire offers a discount to MK owners club members.

Bigheppy

posted on 14/6/08 at 12:28 PM Reply With Quote
It all depends how big your graphics are. I make my own graphics. If each section is smaller than an A4 sheet I use a simple program called swift draw, lay out what you want printing then flip it over and print on the reverse of an A4 sheet of the correctly coloured sticky backed plastic. Then just cut it out and fit. Any program that allows you to flip the image would work, and if you have access to a larger printer bigger graphics are possible
loggyboy

posted on 14/6/08 at 01:54 PM Reply With Quote
I asume your after precut vinyl jobs? I used a company called 'Radecal' a few years back to do some website address stickers, worked out about £2 each. Not sure what the website was now but some google searching would come up with something.
PAUL FISHER

posted on 14/6/08 at 03:45 PM Reply With Quote
MK use Edwards signs 01709 817732,or mobile 0786 6052510,you need to speak to Cathy,she knows the layout of the cars and what fits were etc.and they are cheap,she did all my car for £80. Rescued attachment mks new unit.jpg
Rescued attachment mks new unit.jpg

trextr7monkey

posted on 14/6/08 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
We have 2 vinyl cutters at work and are happy to do odds and sods for the price of the postage for folks on here, maynot be an over night service ifwe are busy or on holiday
atb
Mike

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14016102@N00/ (cut and paste this dodgey link)

Our most recent pics are here:
http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/trextr7monkey/

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.