Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fs: Garage/workshop steel racking
Benzine

posted on 26/6/23 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
Fs: Garage/workshop steel racking

Here for sale is my metal racking that's followed me round a few different workshops.

7 uprights, each just over 2 meters tall and a little over 300mm wide

29 shelves. 300x1000mm

Enough uprights to have 6 bays giving a total size of 6 meters of racking. Plenty of shelves to set them out however you like. Crossmembers bolt across the back to make them nice and solid. I used these with some heavy items with no issues (straight 6 cylinder heads etc). To assemble you will just need some M6 nuts and bolts.

£100. Collection from Orston near Bingham, Notts. Possible local delivery. Any questions please ask. Thanks

Unfortunately I don't have any assembled photos, this one from Google image search is the same type

[Edited on 26-6-2023 by Benzine]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
nick205

posted on 27/6/23 at 09:19 AM Reply With Quote
Nifty - GLTWS!

For people looking, you can't beat some shelf storage down the side of your garage/worhshop. Parts, tools, nuts/bolts etc. Worth having and what's there looks re-configurable if the size of your parts change.

Benzine

posted on 27/6/23 at 03:37 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nick205
Nifty - GLTWS!

For people looking, you can't beat some shelf storage down the side of your garage/worhshop. Parts, tools, nuts/bolts etc. Worth having and what's there looks re-configurable if the size of your parts change.

Thanks! Yes very reconfigurable, I had a couple of 'open bays' at the bottoms for large items, some medium and some very slim for books/documents

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Benzine

posted on 5/7/23 at 05:33 PM Reply With Quote
Price drop to £50

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.