Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Raw Striker
ChrisGamlin

posted on 19/5/05 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
Rich Miles's R1 Striker build website is back up now at www.striker.r-one.co.uk, although I think his was one of the last to come from Sylva rather than Raw (although I might be wrong)

Chris

donut

posted on 19/5/05 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
Been looking at one of these too!!

I remember liking the RT when it 1st apeared in the mags.

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MK9R

posted on 19/5/05 at 02:35 PM Reply With Quote
I've always liked those andy, SC Stylus isn't it?? I prefer the option without doors though, less shut lines to worry about

[Edited on 19/5/05 by MK9R]

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
donut

posted on 19/5/05 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
All bodies now come with doors which is a pain as i'm sure they are a bugger to fit and getting the shut lines is a pain apparently.

The RT (Race Track) looks good in Orange!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

MK9R

posted on 19/5/05 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
Fancy making it a BEC??

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

donut

posted on 19/5/05 at 02:52 PM Reply With Quote
No, i'm not into BEC's although i do apreciate their performance. I don't think i could live with one....................unless it did the washing up, cooked dinner, hoovered, did the washing, shopping, ironing, looked after the kids and gave great blow jobs

oops!

BTW here are a few pics of the RT road version.......

[Edited on 19/5/05 by donut]

Andy

Jasper

posted on 19/5/05 at 02:57 PM Reply With Quote
The one at Exeter looked the nuts, doors, windscreen, side glass, in red with white strips up the bonnet - looked completely different to the orange racer.

Nicer having doors - the ladies passengers will prefer it

It's gonna be my next car if nothing nicer comes along in the meantime.

BTW - I think that's the one with the 250+ bhp of Nissan 220SX turbo power that was featured in Which Kit some time back.

[Edited on 19/5/05 by Jasper]

ned

posted on 19/5/05 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
that bonnet bulge in the yellow one above ^^ is a bit ugly, ain't it?!!

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

MK9R

posted on 19/5/05 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ned
that bonnet bulge in the yellow one above ^^ is a bit ugly, ain't it?!!

Ned.

a bit like your head ned!!

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

ned

posted on 19/5/05 at 03:18 PM Reply With Quote
yup, i asked for that one

beware, I've got yellow skin

James

posted on 19/5/05 at 03:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by donut
and gave great blow jobs

Ned mentioned you were great though!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

donut

posted on 19/5/05 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
Wash your mouth out James!!

The yellow car has a Nissan turdo lump which is why it looks odd. 4age and Zetech lumps fit with no bulge i think

Andy

chriscook

posted on 19/5/05 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
If you fancy a trip up to Bruntingthorpe there is a sylva track day on saturday. I'm sure if you take a helmet you could blag a few rides.
donut

posted on 19/5/05 at 05:33 PM Reply With Quote
Thanx for the offer but i'm busy Sat but just out of interest where the heck is Bruntingthorpe?

Andy

chriscook

posted on 19/5/05 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
I can't offer to give you a ride but thanks for the thanx.
Bruntingthorpe is just south of Leicester

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=460000.484691937&Y=290000.888018471&width=700&height=400&gride=460268.48469 1937&gridn=290089.888018471&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=freegaz&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&local=&locali nfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=0&scale=50000&multimap.x=374&multimap.y=272

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.