Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: are they really that crazy in the US?
RK

posted on 29/3/07 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
I basically agree with you, Mr. Whippy. What many (car??) people are not seeing right now, is that the people DISCREDITING environmentalists (that would be the oil business - see "Who Killed the Electric Car?", gain hugely with the greenie's demise.

What I find truly bizarre, is that those who have children are the most vocal about not giving a rat's ass about the future world they are leaving behind!!!

[Edited on 29/3/07 by RK]

Dick Bear

posted on 30/3/07 at 05:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
I agree totally, in a way…

Is that possible?

www.marketpointproductions.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RK

posted on 30/3/07 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
On the internet, everything is possible? Don't you read the paper????
akrallysport

posted on 26/1/08 at 04:56 AM Reply With Quote
If you want to reduce CO2, stop cutting the farking trees to build your million dollar homes. Maybe we should sue the lawyers for excessive CO2 emissions when they open their mouths? Or is it that we want too many luxuries in our cars, that makes them heavier and less fuel efficient? I'm sure that they have no idea that A/C actually warms the planet through thermodynamic principles? Oh my gawsh... a heat exchanger!!!

I agree that there is a warming trend, but all this money-grabbing political/greenie BS is causing me to rebel... time to tweak my diesel's fuel pump settings and see what people say.

[Edited on 26/1/08 by akrallysport]

[Edited on 26/1/08 by akrallysport]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.