Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Adrian flux renewal
Hammerhead

posted on 7/7/10 at 03:50 PM Reply With Quote
Adrian flux renewal

Just got the annual AF renewal. Not much more expensive than last year but still £455 from £445 year before and £340 year before that. Lotus elise sport 190 limited to 3000 miles and agreed value of £15,000.
So I shopped around and competition car insurance can insure fully comp for £346 which includes 6 trackdays and 1 european track day and 30 days european insurance.
They are local to me too which I think is a bonus.
All the cover is like for like with flux but I get more for the less money

Anyway just thought i'd share.

Steve.

[Edited on 7/7/10 by Hammerhead]

yellow melos

posted on 7/7/10 at 04:04 PM Reply With Quote
Make sure you give flux notice that you are not going to renew as they take it that if you don't cancel you are automatically renewing !!! also get the name of the person who you tell, if you give them e-mail notification, make sure you put a delivery receipt on the message.
sucksqueezebangblow

posted on 7/7/10 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds really good. Do you have Competition Car Insurance's contact details. I'd quite like a quote when I renew.

Better to Burnout than to Fade Away JET METAL ~ AndySparrow ©

Hammerhead

posted on 7/7/10 at 05:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by yellow melos
Make sure you give flux notice that you are not going to renew as they take it that if you don't cancel you are automatically renewing !!! also get the name of the person who you tell, if you give them e-mail notification, make sure you put a delivery receipt on the message.

Will do, not up for renewal until 17th

Stott

posted on 7/7/10 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
Before you renew, check this: LINK

The price you are sent from them doesn't appear to be the price you pay, as I found out to my cost yesterday, the renewal sent to you is apparently 'just' the cost of the insurance, not incl commision, admin fee for them, admin fee for bill down the road, tea kitty money, replace the ageing microwave fund etc etc etc

EDIT: Just re-read your post and saw you aren't renewing anyway, it can't hurt to warn people off robbers, lol

[Edited on 7/7/10 by Stott]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.