Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fiesta 1.4 zetec 53 reg £2100
neo2

posted on 20/10/11 at 09:38 PM Reply With Quote
Fiesta 1.4 zetec 53 reg £2100

Fiesta 1.4 zetec flame ( climate pack) 1.4 16v. The car has covered only 75100 miles with service history, 12 month mot till Oct 2012, Taxed till April 2012 so plenty of both. The Fiesta has been really well looked after and drives fault free. It came to us in a little deal with a family member on the wifes car, ive been using this car for a few weeks and it drives well and goes great, doesnt leak any fluids and is very clean inside and out, all tyres are good and all paperwork is correct, Hpi clear too so no worries there, Being the Zetec Flame model it comes with all the toys too. Its returning 40+ mpg Great all round condition with only very minor marks on the bodywork, far better than you would expect from a car seven years old. The interior is very clean and tidy.ideal second car or run around. Any more information required contact me Rob or send a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for looking, priced to sell £2150 ono. The car is used daily so millage will go up slightly.

Barnsey1971@aol.com
Rob
based in Durham

[Edited on 20/10/11 by neo2]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

neo2

posted on 24/10/11 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
£1995 ono for a quick sale before i ebay it...
neo2

posted on 29/10/11 at 11:25 AM Reply With Quote
NOW SOLD THANKS

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.